Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Queen too (after Caesar and Judge) worked with Vegapunk, then I doubt he is a good guy
At worst, I can see him being "good" but more like Fujitora. You had Shichibukai like Jinbe/Hancock who are obvious allies, but Vegapunk clearly isn't an ally due to the weapons he creates. Considering Fuji has been there to see him, I doubt he's there against his will working.

We can say he's "altruistic" though cause he did save his home island and does help the Marines in many ways. Do I think hes an ally though? Definitely not, and I can see him being an antagonist when the time comes, like Fuji
Post automatically merged:

Well if Queen hates Jugde, than it is confirmed that he will fight Sanji, but if he respects Judge, than 90% chances he wont fight Sanji.
I don't think his relationship with Judge would change the circumstances. They still are pirates here to defeat Kaido. Queen would be there to stop him regardless.

At worst, I can see him being "good" but more like Fujitora. You had Shichibukai like Jinbe/Hancock who are obvious allies, but Vegapunk clearly isn't an ally due to the weapons he creates. Considering Fuji has been there to see him, I doubt he's there against his will working.

We can say he's "altruistic" though cause he did save his home island and does help the Marines in many ways. Do I think hes an ally though? Definitely not, and I can see him being an antagonist when the time comes, like Fuji
Post automatically merged:

I don't think his relationship with Judge would change the circumstances. They still are pirates here to defeat Kaido. Queen would be there to stop him regardless.
Yeah possible, tho I think that he hates Judge, and he will try to take a personal vendeta vs Sanji. We will see.

you know king design screams out swordsman that huge sword he carries is very noticable part of his design, i think he was always meant to fight zoro from the very begining i see no asspulls. sure he can fly so could marco in marineford yet we saw most of his battles taking place on the ground. i blame oda for showing so little of king capabilities so far in this arc, this whole discussion would have been put to bed much earlier
Ok so A swordsman With The ability To fly , Even More agile than His Supposed Opponent Zoro who Cant Really Fly , isnt as Mobile as King , Is Only Limited to Ground duels. Obviously Oda Gonna Introduce Some sort of asspull for King To Not use his Flying abilities which Obviously Would be such a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.