Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ready for the next chapter because soon Page One and Ulti will be helping out the alliance thanks to a little girl.:sadgrin:
So if any Zoan can be tamed, then why not tame Black Maria, Who’s Who, Sasaki, Jack, Queen, King, and Kaido as well and end this arc in 2 chapters? This isn’t gonna happen to Ulti and P1, or else it opens up a huge plot hole

I remember back when everyone in these forums were insisting that Apoo isn't as strong as Hawkins and Drake because he ran away from those pigs

Pretty hilarious how a Headcanon was treated as canon by all the Powerlevel nerds, a common thing in the pathetic community known as One Piece Powerscaling discussions
Dude shits on Drake. As usual everyone hated on my Apoo wank. But I was right.

Apoo was the only one to push Kizaru back....and the only one able to talk after his attack.

Bro Larco almost fainted when he saw Perospero with a bow wtf, this dude wanted to avenge whitebeard, ofc he took the L.
The chapter is wild.
At this rate, Apoo is gonna beat both hybrid drake and enma zoro, only the plot armor keeps zoro alive in this fight.

> Clash big enough it was creating Shockwaves in Onigashima and Big Mom is using her main weapons as enhancement :steef:

Marco getting distracted by Perospero :beckmoji:

> Big Mom tries to avoid the right because it will take too long, but Marco still chasing her, with Carrot / Wanda knowing Marco can handle her :myman:

Bro what. Marco doesn’t even look at Pero until after BM has already grabbed him

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
> Clash big enough it was creating Shockwaves in Onigashima and Big Mom is using her main weapons as enhancement :steef:

Marco getting distracted by Perospero :beckmoji:

> Big Mom tries to avoid the right because it will take too long, but Marco still chasing her, with Carrot / Wanda knowing Marco can handle her :myman:

Bog piece is a hell of a manga isn't it? :yodawhat:

Yeah im not reading this damage control. The fact that your arguing what type of haki hes using like you can even tell...shows the dire situation your in.

Apoo is fighting both Drake and Zoro at the same time. Both are using haki. Let that sink in....
No damage control, just facts to show Zoro starts off his battles at a low level and works his way up. You are the one who is ignoring that.

Zoro doesn't use barrier haki everytime he uses haki. That is fact.

It's true Apoo is fighting Zoro and Drake but it's important to observe what is happening during their battle. In their fight, Apoo is limited to only blocking and thier last attack overpowerd Apoo and forced him back. If would be different if Apoo was attacking back during the clash and pressured them.

I remember back when everyone in these forums were insisting that Apoo isn't as strong as Hawkins and Drake because he ran away from those pigs

Pretty hilarious how a Headcanon was treated as canon by all the Powerlevel nerds, a common thing in the pathetic community known as One Piece Powerscaling discussions
Even Hawkins is strong as hell, he got jumped on by Law after Drake secretly released him.

I'm honestly wondering if Apoo and Hawkins will turn "good". Itd be pretty extraordinary to see the 6 Supernova captains go all out against 2 Yonko with their various powers. Then you add Zoro/Killer and things get even more interesting, or Sanji/Jinbe.

Status
Not open for further replies.