Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly with how not shocked Perospero is after getting hit, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually had BMPs ship hidden in Mont d'Ors book, unless he's just got enough power to take them on.

I could totally see him just letting them out after, but refrained to because he wanted to stop Big Mom from allying with Kaido.

Could you translate the Drake part ?
This is the translation of the page by @PuckTheGreat from baratie.xyz

Drake: I've hated you for a very long time!

Apoo: !!

Apoo: Likewise you fools!!!

Queen: Drake, that bastard...as soon he got exposed, he completely changed sides!

Queen: Dialogue is empty for some reason

Queen: Still...to think that Judge's son was part of their crew...

Queen: Vinsmoke Judge...

Yeah, no barrier. Barrier haki is one way to use flowing haki or ryuo. That is not the same a just flowing haki to a weapon.

Apoo blocking their attacks does not make them look bad. It's Oda way of telling us Apoo is strong and has skills outside of music attacks. Remember, Monet blocked Zoro attacks yet was destroyed when he flexed on her. Pica blocked Zoro's attacks yet had his strongest golem and strongest haki (full body haki) beat by Zoro. Killer was fighting even with a serious Zoro yet was still oneshot and blitz by Zoro at end. You should realize by now how Zoro's fights are written.

Apoo dodged Zoro's attack and Zoro either dodged or tanked his music attack. Apoo was surprised when Zoro came out of the smoke lefted by his music attack.
Bro We know Apoo is below Kaido's commanders..... this guy is probably tobi roppo at best and he's doing this shit against Zoro and Drake

Imagine
2 YCs getting blocked by Apoo

Reminder Apoo for swatted awya from Tottoland by Snack lol
It took Urouge to beat Snack... Someone Apoo couldn't beat.

I heard DR Zoro> Snack yet Wano Zoro ( who's much stronger than DR Zoro) , teams up with Hybrdi Drake and still can't dominate Apoo lol
Imagine an Yonko attack being block, counter and/or hurt by commander and veteran level fighters.

marco is a bit different
BB became a yonko directly after the battle with marco
while morgans called luffy an emperor
bigmom, bb and basically no one else in the story has called luffy an emperor . his bounty wasnt discussed when all emperors were in 957
marco is the stepping stone
katakuri not so much.
It represents the same thing though. Luffy's crowning achievement in WCI was taking down Katakuri. We the readers know that. It had to be spun differently from a narrative perspective, because Blackbeard had at least a year to prep and build himself up in the eyes of the people, while Oda needed to get Luffy to that point much quicker due to time constraints.

This is the translation of the page by @PuckTheGreat from baratie.xyz

Drake: I've hated you for a very long time!

Apoo: !!

Apoo: Likewise you fools!!!

Queen: Drake, that bastard...as soon he got exposed, he completely changed sides!

Queen: Dialogue is empty for some reason

Queen: Still...to think that Judge's son was part of their crew...

Queen: Vinsmoke Judge...
There you have it @HA001

Usoop holding his owen Ulti and Page 1 for a bit was awesome, but at the end he was too weak against them.

Damn that Nami crying panel was kinda hardbreaking to watch, maybe the weak trio aren't strong enough to take on the Flying six.

It should be interesting how Queen would know of "Vinsmoke Judge" maybe he was part of the team with Judge and Cesar in the past. I am really looking forward to this Sanji vs Queen match up.

Status
Not open for further replies.