Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sighting:

It ok when you do it but not ok when others do it.

Called them teenager, got no jobs, covid etc...
leave it alone man

older blokes like to discuss one piece "seriously" all the time . am sure talking about japanese manga in a serious manner conveys just how mature and productive folks are irl. :luuh:

for someone who complains about kids/young-ins all the time
seems like you love hanging out with these teenagers/kids .
you cant possibly not enjoy this and come here week after week
you wont see tda complaining about bait when zoro isnt the one getting the shaft thats for sure.

Law has never used hardening till now so that's a moot point. His CoA is average, but still enough to bypass Vergo's CoA.
Sure, but I'm just stating that either Doffy's CoA isn't all that or bladed weapons have easier time vs CoA. While I agree Doffy has better CoA than Law, his isn't to right home about.
Yeah when he cut Pica in full body haki he use a move, but even casuall Zoro woth CoA cut easily out Golem Pica without using a move( it was when he pierce Pica in multiple parts). Im just saying that Zoro CoA and attack power was already stronger back then to cut Pica down easily. And we speak about a stronger Zoro here and yet Apoo doing it really fine, im sure Zoro with one CoA attack as in current chapter would one shot Pica too.^^

Of course Zoro still has many other skillset moves, I just say that Apoo is really a monster and people should not use this to downplay Zoro. Even Luffy and Kid get caught off by Apoo.
This is still Nitoryu Zoro so he's not dishing out as much as he could right now. Don't know even he'll go back to Santoryu.

Last edited:
C

critical mindset

Sure, but I'm just stating that either Doffy's CoA isn't all that or bladed weapons have easier time vs CoA. While I agree Doffy has betterCoA than Law, h
Which proves what again exactly with Vergo when Law risks everyone's lives by cutting up the facttory and the mountain range nearby.

If he hadn't made that enourmous size of a cut, Vergo would've blocked it killed Law then killed everyone, just like Caesar said

When Big Mom is serious, she doesn't like it when her children interferes. Example: she got annoyed when Kuri interfered in Tea Party

But now against Marco the Loser, she doesn't mind Perospero doing the work of finishing him off, then said she wants to go to bigger battle.

Yep Big Mom is not taking Marco seriously.
Linlin: Marco! If you wanna kiil me, save it for next time!!!
Linlin: I don't have any souls I can use against you at the moment!!
If Big Mom really thought Marco was as beneath her as you say she does, she wouldn’t say that.

J

Jo_Ndule

I just realised Linlin was gonna use Zeus (u can see her left arm with Zeus started emitting lightning),
before Pero offered to finish Marco.
Then Wanda and carrot to the rescue ame

Lol plot
Marco was gonna end up like Judge.
I mean
she cant handle him alone
if she could she will tell him to gtfo like she did with katakuri right.....
:zosleepy:
she didn't tell pero/Kata to step aside when they handled big father Capone mobility and weapons even tho she's the one who beat Capone.

She just doesn't care about Marco.
She left Pero alone vs Marco and co
That's how much she doesn't even see Pero in danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.