Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people saying that Big Mom sees Marco as trash when literally she called him “a man of your caliber” a few weeks ago and this week said:

Linlin: Marco! If you wanna kiil me, save it for next time!!!
Linlin: I don't have any souls I can use against you at the moment!!

It’s pretty clear she respects Marco. Maybe it isn’t due to his strength but his Whitebeard connection, but strength seems more plausible.

Lol Mihawk to Vista: We should settle this later Vista
Users: Do you imagine a yonko saying this?

Oda:

:josad:
Vista: *keeps smiling*
Mihawk: *sees Pacifistas coming in* For benefit of us, let's settle this later

Marco The Loser: *being choked*
Big Mom: Let's settle this later, because I want to see the bigger battle

Conclusion: Exactly same scenario :josad:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Nah i just dont like the fact zoro doesn't take women seriously most the time when he fights them. Not that i want to see them beat to a pulp
That's actually one of my fav aspects of Zoro's character. He's still confused after his history with Kuina.
I dont like seein any character beat that bad especially the strawhats
Just Nami, Usopp and Chopper for me. They're the weakling trio for a reason and I prefer them not being run through the mud like that. The others, it actually makes them more badass for me.

Imagine thinking that i had to discuss the OBVIOUS that zoro WONT be stronger than oden by the end of wano by any means with some lunatics. ( Not even luffy Will surpass oden in wano, since Luffy Will need lots of help to take out kaido while Oden Alone could do It)

Oden ALONE could defeat Kaido, Zoro with Drake and randoms IS strugling against Apoo.

Other than That, another good chapter.

S

Shuyaku

Why are people saying that Big Mom sees Marco as trash when literally she called him “a man of your caliber” a few weeks ago and this week said:

It’s pretty clear she respects Marco. Maybe it isn’t due to his strength but his Whitebeard connection, but strength seems more plausible.
He’s not trash, but she sees him as fairly beneath her, and ultimately not worth her time, he’s not the type of opponent she would get a good fight from.

If Big Mom really thought Marco was as beneath her as you say she does, she wouldn’t say that.
Mihawk: If you wanna surpass me, then face me later!!
East blue Zoro: ok

Yep Big Mom is Mihawk to Marco's East Blue Zoro

Being stronger than Marco still doesn't make putting him down easy or quick unlike most characters
Due to his regen even if all your attacks are landing doesn't mean you'll be able to do any real damage for a while. Until his regeneration runs low

Just about any other commander gets smacked in that situation
:kayneshrug:
Exactly this. I was never claiming that Marco > Big Mom lmao. Just that Marco is more competitive than other top commanders in fights with top tiers.

J

Jo_Ndule

Law and Luffy vs a conqueror, Doffy
Luffy and Nami vs Cracker
G2Luffy vs P1 and Ulti
While
Enma Zoro and Drake vs Apoo..
Zoro + help to beat Pica

Portrayal is clear
Luffy needs help vs Top YC level dudes or fights alone Vs Vets
DR Zoro was never above Low high tier range
Wano zoro is mid high tier for now.

Just like she praised Jinbei but then sees him as mere shark actually when he challenges her.
She praised Brook even tho she sees him as a toy.
Linlin praising you doesn't mean she seems you as real threat or someone really strong.

I mean Luffy beat Katakuri & Cracker, yet nobody acknowledged him as the 5th emperor
A large percentage of the lay people in the world acknowledge Luffy as the 5th Emperor and the front runner among his generation.
He is above Marco to even have been given that title to begin with.

In terms of the other contenders:
Blackbeard is a salty idiot underestimating Luffy.
Kaido and Big Mom both hate Luffy.
Shanks and Marco respect Luffy's strength and believes he will rise to the challenge.

Law and Luffy vs a conqueror, Doffy
Luffy and Nami vs Cracker
G2Luffy vs P1 and Ulti
While
Enma Zoro and Drake vs Apoo..
Zoro + help to beat Pica

Portrayal is clear
Luffy needs help vs Top YC level dudes or fights alone Vs Vets
DR Zoro was never above Low high tier range
Wano zoro is mid high tier for now.

Just like she praised Jinbei but then sees him as mere shark actually when he challenges her.
She praised Brook even tho she sees him as a toy.
Linlin praising you doesn't mean she seems you as real threat or someone really strong.
She never praised Jinbei or Brooke quite like Marco tho. She sees Marco has enough to waste her time which is more than can be said for those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.