Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Ben has high bounty and fame... Okay
Coc? Adcoa /fs?
Nothing proves Benn is above even Cracker yet.

Lol she seems him weak
She is more concerned about the bigger battle or Luffy than fighting Marco and seeing Pero and Minks.
She seems all 4 of them as annoyance /petty problems.

Unless you think Marco>Kaido lol
She doesn't give a damn about Marco at all
She takes Nami more serious than Marco
She doesn't need souls... That's a plot excuse. Marco was her mercy and she just went away.

Sorry Bogard

Capone, judge, Jinbei, Brook were taken more serious by Linlin
They literally wanted to kill Linlin
Marco gets treated like a pest/annoyance alongside Wanda and co

She could have finished him with Zeus or napoloen
Plot saved Marco, so that he can heal affected samurai.

Since when does Linlin grab someone and let them go with bogus excuse.
She had time to waste souls on Nami... Are u actually believing Nami is stronger than Marco?

Y'all can't even accept it's plot armour that saved Marco.

Pero + Marco + Wanda + Carrot = annoyance
Luffy and Co = threat

Linlin: Marco! If you wanna kiil me, save it for next time!!!
Linlin: I don't have any souls I can use against you at the moment!!

Those aren’t things you say say to someone you think is weak.

J

Jo_Ndule

I can’t believe you think letting her relatively weak son attack Marco is somehow good portrayal for him. I see it as her toying with Marco.

Like a mother lion who lets her cubs kill their prey to train them.
In fact
When Linlin takes you serious, she doesn't want help or anyone to butt in and finish the enemy she's fighting

She was the only one beating Capone while BMP waited as Kata and Pero trapped capone
She was the only who beat judge...

The fact she evsn lets Pero finish Marco shows that she doesn't seem Marco as a threat
Which is a bad sign

I don’t understand this obsession of attempting to elevate Marco at an imaginary level. He is not special among his yc1 peers, just like Katakuri, he is a commander with a gimmick, no more, no less. His hype has long been debunked when Blackbeard dunked on him and sent him to a faraway village to work as a doctor. He can’t do anything to top tiers as far as damage goes.
I would still say his performance against Big Mom: creating an explosion hundreds of feat tall, not getting pushed back in a clash, destroying one of her strongest homies, and leaving with no significant damage.
Is the best we’ve seen from a commander level opponent fighting a Yonko. Much much better than Queen’s at the very least.

:whitepress:

Maybe you should blame Ulti and Page one instead

You was complaining why woman ain't getting beaten bloody and now they do and you feel bad
Nah i just dont like the fact zoro doesn't take women seriously most the time when he fights them. Not that i want to see them beat to a pulp

I dont like seein any character beat that bad especially the strawhats

But you right on it being ulti and page ones fault lol

C

critical mindset

Yes Vergo simply overpowered Sanji and thats something not even King could do good point we need to re-evaluate the strength of the Doffy pirates
Doffy pirates were the undisputed rulers of the underground. They had more power than even a yonko crew. Of course they should be immensely powerful

I suppose you must have read by now how Vergo completely took a dump on Sanji and troll-diffed him.

Now consider, Vergo wasn't even an official HQ vice admiral. G-5 is outside the jurisdiction of marine HQ which means Vergo has his own jurisdiction as a base commander of G-5.

Status
Not open for further replies.