Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shuyaku

Wtf are you going on about... She literally did the same shit to Judge. Grab him and shock him with Zeus. She had Zeus on the other hand.

This is literally plot because Oda wants Marco alive, starting with him being a doctor and healing Onis.
But Marco looked exquisite bro ? Haven’t you realized how weak other commanders are in comparison to him ? Nevermind that Big Mom was letting Perospero of all people hit him lmfao.

Why does this weirdo still post his Vergo fanfiction here...

----------

This chapter or rather the spoilers are really great!

Marco vs Big Mom (and I do think that Marco wasn't really that bad as people think about it).

Apoo greatness! Seriously, before the raid I never thought that Apoo would be that incredibly strong! Blocking Drake AND Zoro with his HARDENING sword at the same fucking time.

As I said before, Queen vs Sanji is really possible and it is highly likely that Sanji could even toss his "PU" away to beat Queen with his "natural" potentials - ie. exoskeleton or black flames (hardening).

Man, Page One and Ulti sure beat the crap outta Ussop and Nami.
As a matter of fact, NAMI TOOK A HUGE BEATING!! When was she beaten this bad by an enemy?! Ulti is very impressive btw.

When Zoro put on his bandana It's all over for the scum of this fanbase that consistently tries to downplay a man who has oneshotted every opponent he took seriously for the past 400 chapters
Killer is Zoro's strongest opponent that he's beaten and Killer was mentally destroyed with inferior weapons, and was disarmed to a 3 vs 1 weapon matchup, and Killer isn't that strong. I like Zoro, but post skip he has only beaten trash.

But Marco looked exquisite bro ? Haven’t you realized how weak other commanders are in comparison to him ? Nevermind that Big Mom was letting Perospero of all people hit him lmfao.
which means she didnt intend to handle him alone....
see the difference between that and when luffy was in wci
she told katakuri to gtfo so she can handle him herself...
you walked into this one didnt ya..

Exactly this. It’s not that anyone thinks Marco can beat Big Mom, but he just put arguably up the best fight against a Yonko we’ve seen from a commander level opponent.

S

Shuyaku

This confirms that Marco is far more of a pest or annoyance for Emperors and other Top Tiers than a threat.
I don’t understand this obsession of attempting to elevate Marco at an imaginary level. He is not special among his yc1 peers, just like Katakuri, he is a commander with a gimmick, no more, no less. His hype has long been debunked when Blackbeard dunked on him and sent him to a faraway village to work as a doctor. He can’t do anything to top tiers as far as damage goes.

J

Jo_Ndule

d

doesnt matter
from an op world perspective
luffy beat katakuri is all morgans knows

Benn is yet to be proven above kata
uh
this panel seems to hint at that
Yeah Ben has high bounty and fame... Okay
Coc? Adcoa /fs?
Nothing proves Benn is above even Cracker yet.
recent translation by puck confirms she postponed the fight
never called him weak
and said she doesnt have enough souls to handle him
so tell me how did she look great
if she could deal with marco so easily why didnt she.
Lol she seems him weak
She is more concerned about the bigger battle or Luffy than fighting Marco and seeing Pero and Minks.
She seems all 4 of them as annoyance /petty problems.

Unless you think Marco>Kaido lol
She doesn't give a damn about Marco at all
She takes Nami more serious than Marco
She doesn't need souls... That's a plot excuse. Marco was her mercy and she just went away.

Big Mom admits that not only Marco can kill her, but that she prefers running away because their battle will take too much time

Conclusion: Marco was a small fry :josad:
Sorry Bogard

Capone, judge, Jinbei, Brook were taken more serious by Linlin
They literally wanted to kill Linlin
Marco gets treated like a pest/annoyance alongside Wanda and co

She could have finished him with Zeus or napoloen
Plot saved Marco, so that he can heal affected samurai.

Since when does Linlin grab someone and let them go with bogus excuse.
She had time to waste souls on Nami... Are u actually believing Nami is stronger than Marco?

Y'all can't even accept it's plot armour that saved Marco.

Pero + Marco + Wanda + Carrot = annoyance
Luffy and Co = threat
Capone = threat
Judge = threat

@Fuckthis3 brook was praised during and after the battle while Marco didn't even get praise for hurting prometheus.

S

Shuyaku

which means she didnt intend to handle him alone....
see the difference between that and when luffy was in wci
she told katakuri to gtfo so she can handle him herself...
you walked into this one didnt ya..
I can’t believe you think letting her relatively weak son attack Marco is somehow good portrayal for him. I see it as her toying with Marco.

Like a mother lion who lets her cubs kill their prey to train them.

Status
Not open for further replies.