Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Marco overpowered Big mom who is Kaido's equal.

I thought Marco has weak AP?
:gokulaugh:
Lol hurting Prometheus =/= overpowering linlin.
Linlin didn't get pushed back
She didn't even had her arm rattled as when she clashed g4.

Oda "special flames"
You think this is AP/haki feat
If he can match Linlin physical strength and attack power
Why can't he break free or do something once grabbed? It took Wanda and carrot for Linlin to lose interest. Oda kept showing how Linlin has Marco grabbed for 3 pages straight where Marco is hopeless.

Despite his flames countering prometheus, he can't do much
Jinbei could hurt prometheus and push Linlin back. Next! "

Isn't Zoro's potrayal then usually above first mate then? People wondering how he's not a captain himself
That was only once. Yall cant keep that one. Since Absaldom questioned if Sanji was even a surbordinate. Meaning he thought Sanji was as strong as a Captain.

Barto and Urouge argument is finished tho.
Post automatically merged:

Can anyone translate what queen said
Its already translated

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Needa fucking kill myself man. I've had my complaints but jesus christ, this shit is ruining me. I one day want to become a manga writer/artist or a comic writer/artist. I have my insecurities and watching fuckers like this shit all over it because it doesn't fulfil their headcanon is absolute bullshit, honestly fucks my motivation. I see one piece as beautiful art with a pretty well fleshed out story behind it, yes it has its inconsistencies which are becoming more apparent with odas age but it is still eye candy for someone who wants to be drawing to a standard of a mangaka
1) Please don't kill yourself please.

2) The One Piece series and the One Piece hardcore forum fandom are 2 separate entities.

3) If the hardcore fan toxicity is making you enjoy the series less maybe take a break or try to separate series from fandom. We discussed this before at length here

People debating about trivial things such as that usual S vs Z stuff but seriously, that Marco vs Big Mom clash sent a shockwave which dwarfed the mountains there!

I think this is quite note worthy; sure, Marco couldn't free himself from that grab but it is amazing that he managed to keep up with Big Mom's power that good.
Post automatically merged:

Bro wtf are you on about lol.

Does Kizaru need to kill his opponents in order to neg diff them by a single hit? Lmao.
An equal exchange indeed, very impressive from Marco.

His AP is greatly slept on.

@Jo_Ndule can't understand this though. Marco's AP matched Big mom's during that clash otherwise Marco would've been sent flyin, but wasn't.

Luffy needed Boundman to clash with Big mom that way.

Seeing how triggered Ulti got at Luffy saying he'll become the pirate king at the point of bullying one of his crewmate to try to get them to claim opposite really turned down the chances of her and paypay switching side
Well remember that the Tobi Roppo were made of ex pirate captains who gave up their dreams. They are probably bitter because they couldn’t do it

Needa fucking kill myself man. I've had my complaints but jesus christ, this shit is ruining me. I one day want to become a manga writer/artist or a comic writer/artist. I have my insecurities and watching fuckers like this shit all over it because it doesn't fulfil their headcanon is absolute bullshit, honestly fucks my motivation. I see one piece as beautiful art with a pretty well fleshed out story behind it, yes it has its inconsistencies which are becoming more apparent with odas age but it is still eye candy for someone who wants to be drawing to a standard of a mangaka
I dunno man, to me this spoiler thread is the greatest motivation to make a famous manga. You will have the power to summon tons of salt from a single panel
:doffytroll:
All that power,I would abuse it for sure lmao

I know you are at damage control as you should be

... but overpowering prometheus with flames is not really same as overpowering Big Mom

there gonna be another big mom Vs Marco soon or later ... wait for then for some actual fire backs mate ...

for now ... let Big Mom fandom enjoy the chapter ... they earned it
I have no need for damage control, so don't try to make it seem like I'm the one that needs to be defensive.

This chapter was great for Admirals fans considering their performance against Marco and relative feats like how Fujitora handled Mera Sabo at dressrosa.

Marco AP ~ Big mom's AP in that clash

1) Please don't kill yourself please.

2) The One Piece series and the One Piece hardcore forum fandom are 2 separate entities.

3) If the hardcore fan toxicity is making you enjoy the series less maybe take a break or try to separate series from fandom. We discussed this before at length here
I honestly get the greatest rush of joy when I first see the chapters/spoilers but then I see the community here and the way they are just willing to critisize and argue every single detail down to the very letter makes me annoyed.

An equal exchange indeed, very impressive from Marco.

His AP is greatly slept on.

@Jo_Ndule can't understand this though. Marco's AP matched Big mom's during that clash otherwise Marco would've been sent flyin, but wasn't.

Luffy needed Boundman to clash with Big mom that way.
Marco is full power as far as we should know cause he used same attacks in MF

but all he matching now is a Big Mom using a prometheus

Big Mom real AP is something like this

well she is still not using Haki here .... but still ... far higher than what he did in front of Marco

I'm not shitting on Marco ... don't like that .... but his AP is nothing compare to full power Big Mom​

Status
Not open for further replies.