Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I honestly get the greatest rush of joy when I first see the chapters/spoilers but then I see the community here and the way they are just willing to critisize and argue every single detail down to the very letter makes me annoyed.
I feel you bro. It's tough on some fans that come here to see the fuckery of the fandom lol

That's why I directed u to this link https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ussions-less-toxicity.5431/page-2#post-495823

We discussed the same issue at length before there, see if that helps u out

An equal exchange indeed, very impressive from Marco.

His AP is greatly slept on.
Yes, Marco was very impressive despite Big Mom's superior portrayal at the end of their clash.

For example, Queen tried to fight Big Mom 1vs1 and was immediately negged. Marco at least holds his own for a few minutes, stalling her until Big Mom caught him. Even then, significantly injuring Marco would be difficult due to his regeneration.

I have no need for damage control, so don't try to make it seem like I'm the one that needs to be defensive.

This chapter was great for Admirals fans considering their performance against Marco and relative feats like how Fujitora handled Mera Sabo at dressrosa.

Marco AP ~ Big mom's AP in that clash
but that clash don't even come close to Big Mom real AP
and
no admiral ever did make Marco hopeless this soon ...

Garp did but we all know why ....

still ... I don't give a fuck that much cause things like this panel can't change any of us minds about Yonko and Admirals

but don't call this Big Mom full AP mate

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Seeing how triggered Ulti got at Luffy saying he'll become the pirate king at the point of bullying one of his crewmate to try to get them to claim opposite really turned down the chances of her and paypay switching side
At least this shows she is not a traitor, and that she is extra loyal to Kaido, and this is a "positive" trait. Loyalty is something good in OP.

I won't put that moment against her.

I don't see Ulti or PO switching side during the war but after, who knows

Marco is full power as far as we should know cause he used same attacks in MF

but all he matching now is a Big Mom using a prometheus
Prometheus is one of Big mom's three strongest tools. Prometheus ~ Napoleon, so to say that Big mom is at full force with Napoleon is not true. Fighting a weapon user without a weapon is simply being at a disadvantage. Also, Big mom didn't have Zeus and Prometheus with her then.

We also don't know Marco's limits.

Marco has shown comparable AP to a Kong Gun at WCI, in fact, i would claim that a blow with Prometheus infused is even stronger than what was needed for Luffy.

Anyways, let's wait for further confrontations.

For example, Queen tried to fight Big Mom 1vs1 and was immediately negged. Marco at least holds his own for a few minutes, stalling her until Big Mom caught him. Even then, significantly injuring Marco would be difficult due to his regeneration.
Indeed. Marco didn't even seem to care while being grabbed by Big Mom, even turning his gaze to Carrot, being pretty casual too when Big Mom ran away. She legit ran away.

Status
Not open for further replies.