Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti: I can tell just by looking at you. So say it!! I'm pissed off!!
Ulti: You captain!!! He said he is going to beat Kaido and be king of the pirates!
Nami: Sorry!! He's an idiot! please stop the headbutts!!! I'll leave the island... please... If I get hit again I'll really die...
Ulti: Say it then! "My captain can't ever be the pirate king!"
Nami:*pant* *pant*
Nami: Pirate King? He...
Usopp: That's right Nami, it's okay to lie! Don't be an idiot or you really are going to die!

Nami: .. will definitely become the Pirate King! He definitely will!
Ulti: Huhhh!?
Ulti: I see. Then, die!
Usopp: Nami you freaking idiot! Run!
Nami: But he will!! He will be the king!
Tama: O-nami chan!!!!!
Tama: Go!! Komacho!!
Usopp: Wha- is that?
Nami: O-Tama, why are you here?
Page 1: A dog!!?
Bro Nami was about to get killed by Ulti if Tama didn't save her lol.
Ulti just stomp both Usopp and Nami in shorttime,they aren't even any match ups for them. I think next chapter Tama save Usopp and Nami and they all run away. Guys like Pageone and Ulti are to much for Nami and Usopp for now.

Does anything here say that it cannot attack and cause damage? (Did they tie her other hand?) Well, she already dominated the chicken, something KIZARU did not do during the entire war.
It doesn't matter, VICE ALMIRANTE chained MARCOS, Perosperos shot? No, so he didn't even interfere LOL.
The Vice did interfere.
But Kizaru never asked Onigumo to interfere, he was literally chilling in front of Marco.
Also, how does Big mom damage Marco?
If she hits him with her other hand, he regenerates, lol.

Big mom was looking at Perospero and had nothing against him attacking Marco which means she was ok with a 2v1.

C

critical mindset

How is Sanji's fractured more ?

Stop lying
You’re right, the fracture goes deeper

I only know Sanji is a Muay Thai fighter that has trained his shin to withstand impacts his entire fighting life, can endure Oars Gatling guns i TB after Ansalom’s stab, that can throw 600 ton chains in TB while in that injured state, tank ink arrows, do really whacky shit as a kicker

And Vergo never even uses kicks seriously

and Ulti is a headbutt fighter that does something extremely subpar to shat Vergo did.

[QUOTE="playa4321, post: 807598, member: 10"

I hope he show great CoA/CoO feats alongside with awakening and beat both Minks. I want the same for Perospero as right now Ulti and Pageone get, hype as monsters. QUOTE]
The Veterans were restrained too much during WCI arc.
I want so badly a same threatment for Daifuku and Oven,both are victim of the plotarmor in Wci to save the Strawhats.
Make me even more angry that neither Compote get much screentime...

K

Kaido D. Stronger

But Kizaru never asked Onigumo to interfere, he was literally chilling in front of Marco.
Also, how does Big mom damage Marco?
If she hits him with her other hand, he regenerates, lol.

Big mom was looking at Perospero and had nothing against him attacking Marco which means she was ok with a 2v1.
Did Kaido ask the old woman to disguise herself as a momo? No, but it was an intrusion in her fight.
With kizaru it's the same.

again .... idk and idc ... Marco was in this overall level when he faced admirals ... and Big mom laughed at his power while being less than 10%

but if Big Mom and Kaido go down ... it's better not be because of too much plot armor ...

p.s
if Marco give us a MUCH HIGHER feats than we saw here or in Marine Ford ... trust me ... I would be MORE than happy :moonwalk::moonwalk:
Mate, you are so severely exegerrating!
Less than 10% ? For real?

So Big mom with her Full weight, clear state of mind and both Prometheus + Zeus out in her hands is less than 10%

That's ridiculous. Also, Marco laughed in Big mom's face as well after beating Prometheus.

Ulti: I can tell just by looking at you. So say it!! I'm pissed off!!
Ulti: You captain!!! He said he is going to beat Kaido and be king of the pirates!
Nami: Sorry!! He's an idiot! please stop the headbutts!!! I'll leave the island... please... If I get hit again I'll really die...
Ulti: Say it then! "My captain can't ever be the pirate king!"
Nami:*pant* *pant*
Nami: Pirate King? He...
Usopp: That's right Nami, it's okay to lie! Don't be an idiot or you really are going to die!

Nami: .. will definitely become the Pirate King! He definitely will!
Ulti: Huhhh!?
Ulti: I see. Then, die!
Usopp: Nami you freaking idiot! Run!
Nami: But he will!! He will be the king!
Tama: O-nami chan!!!!!
Tama: Go!! Komacho!!
Usopp: Wha- is that?
Nami: O-Tama, why are you here?
Page 1: A dog!!?
Oda really massacred usopp’s character

Status
Not open for further replies.