Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apoo and Ulti>Vergo and Pica.:kata:
I must say that you already said back that Apoo was a monster and you beeing right, Apoo feats are really insane good right now.
Blocking two supernova(one using CoA which easily cut down Pica and his golem and the other who one shot a number with his attack) in such situation is really insane, Oda going all out with Apoo. Ulti and Pageone rocking too, really nice to see finally some tension of great threat, hope this continue.

I must say that you already said back that Apoo was a monster and you beeing right, Apoo feats are really insane good right now.
Blocking two supernova(one using CoA which easily cut down Pica and his golem and the other who one shot a number with his attack) in such situation is really insane, Oda going all out with Apoo. Ulti and Pageone rocking too, really nice to see finally some tension of great threat, hope this continue.
Plus Pica can't hide from Apoo's attacks, lol.

C

critical mindset

Stomping Nami and Usopp easily, fighting off Luffy and push him to G4, also tank Thunder clapp of Yamato.
Vergo in otherhand was just a another viceadmiral(probably even under Bastille lvl or at least in same lvl) who just get use to hype Law, with mean he end as hypetool.
Stomping Usopp is a feat? I didn’t know that

She is a garbage character

Same as Bastille that is so weak he was low diffed by base Franky so much he needed DD officers to defeat him in his stead (that’s why the DD officers surrounded Franky in the panel he was defeated)

Vergo was trolling Sanji. I showed you the panels. I can’t help if you’re too stupid to understand that. Or did you read it and can concede that Vergo troll-diffed Sanji?

Queens words
Hes talking about taking on the second or third strongest
Then says but this is vinsmoke judges son

Hes choosing sanji over bigger threats just cause hes judges son
Can you read ?

Queen: So that's Ronoroa Zoro....
Queen: It'd be best to crush their 2nd and 3rd best fighters as quickly as possible........

Queen : Still...to think that Judge's son was part of their crew...
Queen : Vinsmoke Judge...
"Still...to think"

Sanji being Germa is an after thought.

Luffy Elephant Gun+Sanji DJ vs Big Mom BUT Sanji can't kick woman so Luffy mostly dealt with Big Mom physical strength while Sanji kicked Zeus.

Marco vs Big Mom

Marco AP=Luffy's Elephant Gun AP? :myman::funky:
Both of them, Luffy and Sanji where attacking Big Mom.

Here the text from SBS 94:
"D: Oda sensei, I have an important report for you. On page 23 of vol 87, Sanji kicked Big Mom, right? Where did Sanji, who won’t kick women, go?!

O: Okay. I received a couple other letters regarding this, but that’s not what happened! Big Mom attempted to punch Reiju, and Luffy and Sanji stopped her. That’s what happened here in this scene. However, can you stopped Big Mom’s punch by merely catching it?! No, you can’t!! So in order to cancel out the power of her punch, he blocked it with his kick!! Which means he’s just protecting themselves, it’s not a violent action toward a woman!! So Sanji didn’t violate his policy!!"

I am curious as to who P1/Ulti are fighting now. Granted, Nami/Usopp could come back with new moves and fight them, but Ulti is such a physical beast that I question how thats possible. Even P1 has been holding back his hybrid (which im starting to think its on purpose because Ulti hates it or something) which we know is moderately strong.

Like who are fighting the flying 6 overall? None of them seem to have their opponents even matched, and we don't even know if Yamato/Sasaki is a thing yet.

Then this gets even more complicated if the Perospero situation goes the way I think, in that the BMP will arrive right behind him or he has a surprise up his sleeve regarding them. That just adds another 5-10 monsters to deal with on that side.

All im asking is.....how lol

Status
Not open for further replies.