Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as Bastille that is so weak he was low diffed by base Franky so much he needed DD officers to defeat him in his stead (that’s why the DD officers surrounded Franky in the panel he was defeated)
Bastille didn´t do much though, we only see how Franky first fight with Doffy Officers not how he battle off Bastille, also Franky was really fast down. Don´t say anything about Bastille.

Vergo was trolling Sanji. I showed you the panels. I can’t help if you’re too stupid to understand that. Or did you read it and can concede that Vergo troll-diffed Sanji?
Nope, he didn´t troll him he was serious and annoyed by Sanji, he want to end the fight but didn´t could even push break leg Sanji back lol:

He was angry and annoyed yet he fail to even push Sanji back, so great feats lol.

Next chapter, I need Otama to solo the Beast Pirates LOL
Gosh, I can't wait for people getting triggered about her DF working on normal fruits LOL

People, if her fruit only works on smiles, then it would have ONLY changed the personality of the elephant in Babanuki body, not even Babanoki himself.... It was said that her ability is TOO terrifying for enemy... and her DF is a NORMAL fruit, while smile is manufactured, meaning, her fruit would be almost useless if smile was not created, makes no sense...

So, anyway, people like KOL are being in denial, but I can't wait for them getting triggered for the fruit to affect them...

By the end of this arc, Kaido + Otama = Kenpachi + Yachiro LMAO
Come at me LOL

But breaking Luffy CoA defense and push him to G4 is definitely a great feat, same goes for Pageone who tank G3(uppercut).
Ulti never break Luffy's CoA, she only surpassed Luffy's AP (normal headbutt with Haki), without stretching his neck, and she surpassed him in physical strength, that's why Luffy needed G4, to break out of the Ulti's grip.
P1 was knocked out for some seconds. He, as well as every Ancient Zoan in this arc, showed great recovery capacity.

P.D: ofc Ulti > Vergo.

If the BMP actually show up, we are going to need more allies. I'd assume Marco sent out a message to other Whitebeard remnants, and we have the possibility of just other powerful pirates showing up in Act 4.

There's just way too many strong antagonists by the look of it, unless Nami/Usopp manage to win a different way. Or they fight people on Orochi's side.

C

critical mindset

Bastille didn´t do much though, we only see how Franky first fight with Doffy Officers not how he battle off Bastille, also Franky was really fast down. Don´t say anything about Bastille.

Nope, he didn´t troll him he was serious and annoyed by Sanji, he want to end the fight but didn´t could even push break leg Sanji back lol:

He was angry and annoyed yet he fail to even push Sanji back, so great feats lol.
Yes he switched legs and attacked with his right. Then he switched legs and did a roundhosue kick with his left leg while Sanji is too slow to react to eitehr change. It should be Vergo that breaks as he is the one that's attacking with the ankle, Sanji checking high up on his shin. Vergo was trolling him

I can't help if there's something mentally not right with you that you don't want to concede a very basic point. You can go back to doing your 80 pound squat and worshipping Ulti

Status
Not open for further replies.