Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, its not an "afterthought". Its the LAST thing Queen says to which he reflects on it.

This is a narrative trick to get the reader interested in said character mystery. Zoro has nothing to do with elaborating on Queen knowing Judge. Sanji does. Hes PICKING who he wants to take out.

Pretty much that last sentence is implying he is going after Sanji. This is going to be a hilarious next few chapters with you. Watch Queen stop the current trio heading up and Sanji stays behind to fight Queen, primarily to drive this Germa/Vegapunk subplot home.
Sanji being Germa is something Queen is still suprised by. Thats all that shows. Thats literally it.

Theres no buts...or whatever.

Its either Sanji or Zoro who are second strongest. And we can tell who Queen thinks that is.

Friend, all you have is Marco thrashing some attacks, it's not like he's really fighting a fight to the death, as in the case of Akainu who really battled Barba Barnca and would fight with the rest of the white-bearded crew.

Even Luffy has already struck blows with Yonkou before, stop hypar for those little scenes and expect a real fight. Marco went over Akainu in the 2x1 in this attack.
Ahh, the sweet mental gymnastics and damage control

You obviously have a problem with English because that implication is far from an afterthought.

Apparently your idea that Queen will turn on the BPs and ally with Sanji was purely based on this sentence. Now its an afterthought? Lmfao
What ? Afterthought isnt the best way to phrase it....but Sanji isnt first brought because of his status of being Germa.

That ally theory was before all of this anyways. ...

C

critical mindset

Apoo beats Vergo quite effortlessly
Vergo took a much bigger counter shock than Doflamingo, correct? You can see the panel where Law uses it on Doffy. He used it to finis him off

And still Vergo can make explosions that completey shit on Apoo (who needs to play his stupid music and build up enough energy before he can unleash big ones)

As this just amounts to collateral damages and here you see the whole railing system is buckled.

and you can see the railings are bent facing the wall (not facing us) which meant he had enough force to shoot a projectile and the shockwave of which ented the whole railing system

yet Smoker can't even produce anywhere as much damage from his punch and I hihglighted how he makes deep cuts into Vergo's body yet Sanji with DJ cant make shit onto Vergo

What's about Sanji's shin?
How are they gonna make it against Queen when Vergo is a "veteran" level character and he is using an accessory fighting style to beat Sanji?

Sanji being Germa is something Queen is still suprised by. Thats all that shows. Thats literally it.

Theres no buts...or whatever.

Its either Sanji or Zoro who are second strongest. And we can tell who Queen thinks that is.
Dude, you USED that sentence as an argument to say that Queen will encounter Sanji and help him because he knows Judge. Now all of a sudden its an afterthought?

You clearly don't want Sanji fighting Queen, you have a clear biased agenda to get Sanji to fight King. Its extremely obvious and frankly pathetic how much you pander to a fictional character when a clear narrative setup is NOT an afterthought.

I guess you need actual panel drawings to stomp on your denial.

Even pucks

We need to take the 2nd (sanji) out

Still there is judges son in this crew

I know you a kid but i shouldnt have to explain how sentences work
And Why IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE FOR HIM TO TALK ABOUT SANJI TWICE IN A ROW.
It makes sense tho, he just remembers about jugde and he talks again about Sanji, not a big deal.
And the translation from puck is usully correct all the time, and in this case it make more sense.
Why would Queen talk only about Zoro in term of powerlevels, when in fact he didnt even knew him so good. +there are the scarabbs, who should be higer on the threat level than Zoro and Sanji.
Making Zoro automaticaly 2 nr or 3rn based on bounty from the entire aliance lol.

I still dislike that Sanji's power-up this far is the Raid Suit. I would have preferred it if he learnt some new martial arts techniques , developped a superior version of Diable Jamb or simply bettered his haki in Wano.
he'll get a real power up once he realizes hes an okama and unlocks the techniques he learned from ivankov. put the dress on sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.