Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
he'll get a real power up once he realizes hes an okama and unlocks the techniques he learned from ivankov. put the dress on sanji
The heels will increase his ap a hundred fold
Post automatically merged:

Still better than Mihawk vs Vista.
No its really not. Mihawk and vista both agreed to stop
She is running away from marco

Lmao He literally holding Sanji and Zoro bounty posters infront of him, who else would he be referring to? Stop spreading those misinformation :whitepress:

This damage control lol
So you are the kind of guy who says "we have here Luffy and Zoro, but we have also here the pirate hunter" ?:choppawhat:

You have google trad, jisho use them and help yourself.
I just put the translation, accept it or not. Just want to say i refused to translate One Piece for scantrads because of my lack of time otherwise you will be reading my translations :)

Do you think Sanji will wear this suit forever? I dunno, it's just too convenient that this suit consistently saved his ass against literally all opponents he fought before.

If Queen was Judge's coworker, he sure knows some sort of ways to bypass Judge's technology.

Sanji should rather prove that his dad's methods are very wrong and not the contrast for needing his technology - once again - to beat an enemy.
Or its a tech vs tech battle.

Well, kind of disappointed in Marco.

Him damaging Prometheus was a great start to the chapter, but then him standing zero chances against the actual BM and simply getting ignored/left by her was a massive bummer.

The ending of the chapter was just idiotic beyond belief. Tama suddenly appearing on Onigashima (an 8-year old cruising to an island, which is notorious for being so hard to reach) was the biggest asspull I've seen in quite a while.

Compared to that brainfart even Oden dancing for five years looks like a genius writing decision by Oda ...

Lmao He literally holding Sanji and Zoro bounty posters infront of him, who else would he be referring to? Stop spreading those misinformation :whitepress:

This damage control lol
Nah its damage control when Chrono thinks Queen mentioning Judge in the same sentence twice is an afterthought. Point in case is we now have a clear narrative direction for a Yonko Commander to go after Sanji specifically.

This is how writing a narrative plotline works. You want to know more about Queen and Judges relationship, you have to let Queen explain it in front of someone who gives a fuck about that history, i.e. the only person in that case is Sanji.

Well, kind of disappointed in Marco.

Him damaging Prometheus was a great start to the chapter, but then him standing zero chances against the actual BM and simply getting ignored/left by her was a massive bummer.

The ending of the chapter was just idiotic beyong belief. Tama suddenly appearing on Onigashima (an 8-year old cruising to an island, which is notorious for being so hard to reach) was the biggest asspull I've seen in quite a while.

Compared to that brainfart even Oden dancing for five years looks like a genius writing decision by Oda ...
big mom is insanely strong if you read the manga and dont just look at memes. the best anyone can do is distract or delay her, nobodys done damage to the bitch yet. shes tougher than kaido

Yes, so what? You mean the other commanders took action too? Based on what?
If that is the case, I can say that marines behind Akainu clashed too with them, lmao.
So you think the commanders just watched as Marco fought Akainu alone, and Akainu somehow beat Curiel? Cool.

Akainu is alone in this instance, Sengoku sends the marines later on when he has already beat Curiel.

Status
Not open for further replies.