Status
Not open for further replies.
GG guys. Thanks, @Dragomir boi for the game. I enjoyed it and was following the game.

Aside from what Rej has mentioned, capping it mid-day is fucking stupid and yall should know that.

For the Psychic visions, whilst it has always been useful, there is another purpose behind that role and that's to get claims and try to gauge whether it is believable or not. Not to imply that one is already a scum simply by appearing in the night visions.

Melon played pretty well this game.

nat calling us bastards when she got lynched cause she didnt get the chance to kill 3 people in one night....
I kill people to their face! Not behind their back!
wow neutral town natalija
she apparently targeted rej and tris
two scums .....
Queen made me target Rej. I went for Krogo.

Doused players by me were: Tris, Rej, Lanji and Krogo.

wow neutral town natalija
she apparently targeted rej and tris
two scums .....
LOLOLOL I guess you should have countered TAC right off the bat when he fake claimed visiting Tris. That could have saved us my precious life.

And once and for all, I laughed so hard believing TAC over me about that whisper. First of all guys, keep in mind that a jailor would never ever claim via whisper to a non-confirmed town. The reason I did that with TAC is to bait him. I indeed claimed Retri to him via whisper and what he's done is to out me as a possible Jailor. Even if I am the real Jailor, him outing that is also a scum indication and you should have not trusted him.

LOLOLOL I guess you should have countered TAC right off the bat when he fake claimed visiting Tris. That could have saved us my precious life.

And once and for all, I laughed so hard believing TAC over me about that whisper. First of all guys, keep in mind that a jailor would never ever claim via whisper to a non-confirmed town. The reason I did that with TAC is to bait him. I indeed claimed Retri to him via whisper and what he's done is to out me as a possible Jailor. Even if I am the real Jailor, him outing that is also a scum indication and you should have not trusted him.
I did counter tac
you all didnt believe me
so I started to troll the entire game

He lost anyway, so all is well :doffytroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.