Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Mafia were lucky to have role-blocked Jew. If he wasn't forced to out himself as vigilante they probably would have role-blocked someone else and he would have gotten a chance to shoot. Though I think they were building a narrative against him so that was probably not gonna happen :josad:
Since he was in the same vision as me, Rbing him all the time was inevitable lol.

Mafia were lucky to have role-blocked Jew. If he wasn't forced to out himself as vigilante they probably would have role-blocked someone else and he would have gotten a chance to shoot. Though I think they were building a narrative against him so that was probably not gonna happen :josad:
Yeah... You guys need to stop claiming vig. Or claiming in general, but especially claiming vig.

Vig who claimed is basically useless

Whisper to Lanji Cucksmoke

I'm the crusader
N1: didn't protect anyone (check the wiki to understand why)
N2: seth
N3: seth
didn't protect you or the psychic, but I probably can do it now, considering the bg and trapper are dead

I couldnโ€™t tell she was scum until D2, but yeah, this would have been the way to go. Definitely thought Gambit was the wrong move, but his aggressive townie meta didnโ€™t do him any favors.
That is irrelevant: no lynch harms everyone. Even if itโ€™s a mislynch, itโ€™s always better because it gives info.

But I was the fool who didnโ€™t even know it was majority lynch, so catded

Whisper to Lanji Cucksmoke

I'm the crusader
N1: didn't protect anyone (check the wiki to understand why)
N2: seth
N3: seth
didn't protect you or the psychic, but I probably can do it now, considering the bg and trapper are dead
lanji was defending u that hard over this bullshit?

i wish u whispered this to me so i coulda exposed you

:kriwhat:

my original plan was claiming vampire hunter, and arguing the reason there was no jailor or 3rd party kills was because it was vampire game

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Anyway, great game, assholes!! Thanks for stepping in and filling Rebornโ€™s shoes, Drago...thanks for stepping in SHIT all the time with me, Zara...thanks for fuckinโ€™ NOTHING, Tris...as always, Iโ€™m gonna claim that this is my full and permanent retirement from mafia, even though we all know I canโ€™t stay away :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.