Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shuyaku

I think you underestimating how great a feat it is for apoo of all people to block blackened enma zoro and hybrid drake at the same time

Again his devil fruit aint even helping him do it its just his natural strength. Being pushed back a foot and still being fine is amazing
Damn, Apoo makes Hawkins look like a fodder. He's probably stronger than Drake too. Zoro at least has the benefit of stating he basically doesn't want to get too serious on him.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
For some reason you want only Zoro be strong.
Oh so we are jumping to Zoro now?

I should agree with you once you said to cut the topic.

One guy did the same shit in the past with me where I didn't even talk about Zoro in the said thread.

Once he lost arguments he tried to convince me that I only want Zoro to be relevant.

Fam.

My list ( MY LIST!!!!! )

Straw Hats:

Main fighters:
Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe.

Mid fighters:
Franky, Brook and Robin.

Random missions, gathering information, gags:

Nami, Usopp, Chopper

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
She is not shitting from his attack, she is surprised with what happened to prometheus with just a contact.
Nope, that didn’t happen yet. It happens on the next page:

Prometheus had yet to take damage when Big Mom was shitting herself here:

This is why I hate debating One Piece lol, 90% of my OP conversations on this forum are just me clarifying what actually happens on panel instead of debating the implications of those actions.

Instead of debating the meaning behind events on panel, I’m having to correct you because you didn’t read correctly.

I really don’t care for this style of discussion.

I think you underestimating how great a feat it is for apoo of all people to block blackened enma zoro and hybrid drake at the same time

Again his devil fruit aint even helping him do it its just his natural strength. Being pushed back a foot and still being fine is amazing
Not at all. I'm just not overrating it based on how Zoro fights. Apoo has impressed him with his haki and weapon skills. But, even Monet blocked some of Zoro's attacks before he easily oneshot her.

Oda:kayneshrug:

It's not like we saw this hundred of times already. Oda must remind us that that superhumans can't do super human things for the take of plot inconsistency and stalling:whitepress:
It'd be fine if it was 5 or 6 chapters or if they met powerful fighters in their way but kaido has been in the roof for 9 chapter already and they only faced fodders so far. It shouldn't take them this long.

Have Luffy and Kidd use a CoC blast, get rid of those thousands of fodders, jump straight to where Queen is, let Sanji fight him. Then jump where King is, let Zoro fight him and not run after fucking Apoo to save other fodders who got infected.

Jump to where Kaido is, if jack wakes up, have Jimbei fight him.

And there we go, he can bring Law and Kidd on the roof and start the real show on each battlefield.

Marco one shot half of Big Mom's soul right there
:gokulaugh:
And then didn't give 2 shits about her chocking him. Just started talking to Pero instead

This is why I hate debating One Piece lol, 90% of my OP conversations on this forum are just me clarifying what actually happens on panel instead of debating the implications of those actions.

Instead of debating the meaning behind events on panel, I’m having to correct you because you didn’t read correctly.

The usual damage control from AdmiraLbois.

Post automatically merged:

Imagine Kaido, an Yonko being hurt by a veteran level fighter.
:whitepress:
Roger was killed by fodders.

am just really glad Marco is here

we can make direct comparisons to how Admirals and Yonko did against him , no room for bullshit anymore

The way BM grabbed Marco say it all, it show there's huge power gap, and BM isn't even remotely serious here

There's no way any admiral could've humiliated Marco like this, BM choking him legit looked like Katakuri and ichiji panel lmao

Damn, Apoo makes Hawkins look like a fodder. He's probably stronger than Drake too. Zoro at least has the benefit of stating he basically doesn't want to get too serious on him.
Even if hes not fully serious the fact its post enma training zoro and hes blackening his blade is hella cool for apoo

Also i still have high hopes for Hawkins with him having a card or 2 up his sleeve literally lol.

BM is a goofy character and she make those faces all the time

she literraly grabbed him and choked him effortlessly, that can only happen when there's huge gap in power

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I guess that stick Apoo has is more durable than Kaido since Loro will cut him :risitasad:. Why don't they mass produce it? Surely everyone worldwide would want one.
So when page one got hit by luffys hardening it mean Luffy wont do shit to kaido ???
Its almost as if hardening and ryou arent the same.
Post automatically merged:

Fodder can hurt most top tiers if they dont use haki

Most fodder wouldn't be able to block and hold off oden
Apoo is fodder ?

Big Meme is a meme, and Larco is Larco, why the fk are people so surprised. Larcos destiny is to lose everytime, every fking duel, Kizaru, Akainu, vice admiral onigumo, black beard. And Big mom is a meme, destined to be a meme to the end.
What happens when the ultimate loser meets the ultimate meme? A draw happens. And this chapter is the proff.
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.