Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Different situations tho.
Kinemon didn't say it because of his pride as a Samurai.
Sanji didn't wanted to put his crew in danger.
Obviously different situations, Sanji didn't want his crew to be harmed, but he could have maybe explained himself better, could have give his reasons, could have talked to the crew or Luffy instead of wanting to deal with it himself

Obviously different situations, Sanji didn't want his crew to be harmed, but he could have maybe explained himself better, could have give his reasons, could have talked to the crew or Luffy instead of wanting to deal with it himself
Luffy would never let him do it himself. Luffy would never abondon a friend in need - what was the exact reason, not to tell Luffy, because he would have never left after hearing that. Which would end up endanger his Captains and crews lifes.

Sanji has more Links with Kin than Zoro.
But Zoro is a swordsman...
Post automatically merged:

Dude we will know more of Sanji via Queen, not King
We'll get better situations with a Sanji Vs King, because of Sanji's abilities...
I don't really want a RS vs Queen...
I prefer a RS VS King, or a Non Rs Vs King...
Why would Sanji Fight a Tank???
WHen his style isn't even close to the style of a Tank combatient...

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Sanji has more Links with Kin than Zoro.
But Zoro is a swordsman...
Post automatically merged:

We'll get better situations with a Sanji Vs King, because of Sanji's abilities...
I don't really want a RS vs Queen...
I prefer a RS VS King, or a Non Rs Vs King...
Why would Sanji Fight a Tank???
WHen his style isn't even close to the style of a Tank combatient...
Im not talking about fighting, because Queen know Judge, we might know more of Sanji via Queen knowing Judge.
Like how raid suit was made, why Sanji has diable jambe in his genes, and many more

Seriously, I'm much more excited about the Sanji vs Queen scenario.

Queen is an evil scientist, like Judge. Both use science to make weapons and cause mass genocide.

Germa has strong symbolic link with Nazi ideology
The number 66 refers to the number 88, which represents the Nazi salute "Heil Hitler".
The eagle present in the dining room of the Germa Kingdom appears to have been based on the National Insignia of Nazi Germany.
The beam that crosses one of the Jolly Roger is a reference to the icon of Schutzstaffael, a paramilitary organization linked to the Nazi Party and Hitler.

Queen's weapons are also a clear reference to chemical agents in the Nazi Holocaust extermination camps. Read this:

You see, weapon technology like Franky and Nami did, are treated very differently. Judge and Queen advanced technologically and made weapons capable of causing mass genocide and destroying various kingdoms. This type of technology Sanji hates most

That is why Sanji vs Queen will be created in a perfect setting where Sanji finally discards his stupid Nazi suit and uses his true power from the kind man who wants to save the people around him whose power is reflected in his emotions. And then Sanji shows that the power of your emotions (which Judge sees as a weakness) beat technological weapons whose purpose is to destroy lives.

I can't believe that people prefer Sanji vs King, even after this scenario is being set up. If it’s about power level issues, King is maybe only 5% or 10% stronger than Queen, it’s the same stupid difference between Kaku and Jabura, Sanji beating Queen solidly, it means Sanji is YC1+ on power level issues

Last edited: