Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao just saw the spoiler pics. Swordbois better stfu about Zoro being top tier/YC1 for good. Fujitora saved Doflamingo btw. Oden level haki btw.

:queenhear:
Oh man, no way. What will Zoro do? Hold on, we have seen this before.

Hody was clashing with Zoro before he was oneshot. Monet clashed with Zoro before she was oneshoe. Pica who clashed with Zoro with his sword before he was oneshot. Killer clashed even with a casual Zoro and a serious Zoro before he was oneshot by Zoro's first names attack.

It's seems like Zoro starts off fighting on a low level and only raises his level if he needs to and uses no more power/strength then needed.
:zorothink:

Sanji officially died in WCI. What we have now is the discounted version of him, with a bit bonus in bounty, durability and invisibility thanks to his daddy. The new character is called Judge's son.

I meant good old Sanji is always quick to rescue the female damsels in distress. In PH, he could instantly hear Tashigi's faint cry against Vergo. In Dressrosa, he could instantly hear Nami's shouting against Doflamingo.

But right now Nami already beaten to death, laying on the floor, all bloodied and bruised. She cried hard. The good old Sanji would already come to rescue the dying damsel. But where is he now? Judge's son can't hear lady's cries anymore. Judge's son is more interested in beating fodders and getting salty to Jinbe.

Sanji officially died in WCI. What we have now is the discounted version of him, with a bit bonus in bounty, durability and invisibility thanks to his daddy. The new character is called Judge's son.

I meant good old Sanji is always quick to rescue the female damsels in distress. In PH, he could instantly hear Tashigi's faint cry against Vergo. In Dressrosa, he could instantly hear Nami's shouting against Doflamingo.

But right now Nami already beaten to death, laying on the floor, all bloodied and bruised. She cried hard. The good old Sanji would already come to rescue the dying damsel. But where is he now? Judge's son can't hear lady's cries anymore. Judge's son is more interested in beating fodders and getting salty to Jinbe.
Damn, the crew really get's decimated when Sanji is not babysitting them. Sanji fans have been underestimating his significance all this time, Luffy was right in saying that he's the one SH without whom he could not become the Pirate King :finally:

From my understanding, its more like his flames are canceling out and thus exhausting Prometheus' energy rather than actually burning anything. He is continuously regenarating while Prometheus is burning through his fuel.

She's probably ok with Peros helping because she is not interested in fighting Marco. Her targets have been the SHs from the start.
I do like your explanation but the summary states because of the phoenix special flames as the cause. So hopefully the offical clears it up a bit.

Gotta agree there but I would had expected Linlin to say I dont need your help but Pero tries to shoot anyway. XD

Oh man, no way. What will Zoro do? Hold on, we have seen this before.

Hody was clashing with Zoro before he was oneshot. Monet clashed with Zoro before she was oneshoe. Pica who clashed with Zoro with his sword before he was oneshot. Killer clashed even with a casual Zoro and a serious Zoro before he was oneshot by Zoro's first names attack.

It's seems like Zoro starts off fighting on a low level and only raises his level if he needs to and uses no more power/strength then needed.
:zorothink:
Its the fact that both X Drake and Zoro are attacking him and Apoo is holding them off..... but people argue Zoro by himself would push someone like Luffy or Kidd to an extreme diff fight. But lets give Zoro one more Chapter to take care of Apoo. If he doesn't do it next chapter then.......

Its the fact that both X Drake and Zoro are attacking him and Apoo is holding them off..... but people argue Zoro by himself would push someone like Luffy or Kidd to an extreme diff fight. But lets give Zoro one more Chapter to take care of Apoo. If he doesn't do it next chapter then.......
As a Zoro fan, I’m not going to blame Oda, but really fucking dissapointing he couldn’t dispose of Apoo easily even with so much help. It’s almost as if he’s NOT Yonko level??

That would be like saying Luffy is weaker than Apoo. No one should be powerscaling any character until we've seen them go all out, that includes this war

Status
Not open for further replies.