Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page One is also there.
Show me a panel where Page One hurting Nami?
So the new Judge's son would rather prefer smacking fodders and let Nami be killed
Show me a panel where Nami be killed? Nami got saved already, as for now.
Why so salty?
I thought his CoO is top level and he would instantly hear a lady's crying..
Top COO level is FS and Sanji didn't have FS yet.

Good old Sanji protected Raiju from Big Mom(a woman)
It's Reiju, mate. 'Beautiful Woman' And Luffy also protected Reijuu. Don't run your two piece here.
HYPOCRITE One Piece Fan.

Last edited:
Actually in the Official Coloring Zoro wasn't using Haki. It was just blood off the sword lol.

Actually Zoro never used Haki in this exchange. That was just Killer's blood on Zoro's sword. The official coloring of that attack is out.... Click the link and scroll all the way down.

https://one-piece.com/news/detail/20201111_11715.html
That proves he's still using Haki. His blades are all black. That is Haki.

Oh man, no way. What will Zoro do? Hold on, we have seen this before.

Hody was clashing with Zoro before he was oneshot. Monet clashed with Zoro before she was oneshoe. Pica who clashed with Zoro with his sword before he was oneshot. Killer clashed even with a casual Zoro and a serious Zoro before he was oneshot by Zoro's first names attack.

It's seems like Zoro starts off fighting on a low level and only raises his level if he needs to and uses no more power/strength then needed.
:zorothink:
Zoro one shotting everyone = Zoro holding back

Nice cope lmao

Damn, you're right. The team gets decimated everytime because of Judge's son..
Well this time you are saying they get decimated because he is not there. Basically you're saying things can only go right for the SH's when Sanji steps up :steef:

Seems like the only issue here is that there are not more Sanji's to go around, to cover everyone elses ass :milaugh:

Zoro one shotting everyone = Zoro holding back

Nice cope lmao
Really, you are going to act like you don't understand what I'm saying.

It's Ok. I can spell it out for you. Just because we see a character fighting even or holding their own against Zoro doesn't mean they are at or stronger than him. Zoro is probably just fighting at a low level so he doesn't uses more power than necessary to beat them.

Show me a panel where Nami be killed? Nami got saved already, as for now.
Why so salty?
Yep and the savior is not him. Good old Sanji would fly fast whenever there's a damsel crying. But now Nami is beaten to almost dead and Judge's son never appears.
Wearing Power Ranger (savior) suit for nothing.

Top COO level is FS and Sanji didn't have FS yet.
Point: Good old Sanji could sense Caribou's presence, could hear Tashigi's crying in PH, Nami's scream in DR, dodged Kuri's sneak attack in WCI. But his top level CoO died along with his old Sanji character.

Judge's son's CoO sucks ass.

It's Reiju, mate. And Luffy also protected Reijuu. Don't run your two piece here.
HYPOCRITE One Piece Fan.
Lmao
> It's Reiju mate
> Reijuu
Congratulations, you have played yourself.

But but Luffy... yeah missing the point again. Good old Sanji rescued Raijho, Judge's son doesn't rescue half dead Nami.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i have no hope from wano but i believe final saga to be good because oda had the idea since he was younger. I think wano is too bad since he didn't plan the content early, and he's tired and lost his youthful enthusiasm.
Mhm, he also had Wano in mind since pre-time skip.

I will approach this not expecting flames so I won't be that much disappointed if the final is rigged.

Yep and the savior is not him. Good old Sanji would fly fast whenever there's a damsel crying. But now Nami is beaten to almost dead and Judge's son never appears.
Wearing Power Ranger (savior) suit for nothing.

Point: Good old Sanji could sense Caribou's presence, could hear Tashigi's crying in PH, Nami's scream in DR, dodged Kuri's sneak attack in WCI. But his top level CoO died along with his old Sanji character.

Lmao
> It's Reiju mate
> Reijuu

But but Luffy... yeah missing the point again. Good old Sanji rescued Raijho, Judge's son doesn't rescue half dead Nami.
Just curious... how old are you?

Just because we see a character fighting even or holding their own against Zoro doesn't mean they are at or stronger than him.
Apoo is not "holding his own" he is making Zoro look like a joke since he is fighting him and Drake 2v1

Zoro is probably just fighting at a low level so he doesn't uses more power than necessary to beat them.
But hes NOT beating him. He didn't even tag him yet lmao

I thought people did not like Sanji putting aside the main mission to protect women, since when did y'all become No.1 fans of his whiteknighting and made him responsible for the well being of all women in One Piece ? :suresure:
It's damned if you do damned if you don't for Sanji in this forum. As much as I would have liked Sanji to swoop in and save Nami and Usopp like he usually does, Sanji can't keep babying them forever. It's also good to see Sanji's trust in the crew in confiding Nami to Usopp so he can help Luffy. It's nice to see Sanji like that since WCI where he tended to put everything on himself. Usopp and Nami will figure it out. It's all good

Wearing Power Ranger (savior) suit for nothing
No panel to show to me that Page One hurting Nami?

"Judge's son's CoO sucks ass."
LMAO keep being HYPOCRITE

Lmao
> It's Reiju mate
> Reijuu
Thank you.
But but Luffy what, mate? Continue your words don't hesitate.
Sanji is not gonna saved Nami from a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ULTI either you like it or not 'Oda Writing'.
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.