Votes: 19 12.8%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Queen probably thinks that Judge's son is the 2nd strongest in the crew based on bounty meme (which is as legit as Mont Dor claiming his army can capture Roger or Doffy claiming Vergo would take care of Law or Pica claiming he could take care of Fujitora), now let's stop pretending to forget:
1. Judge's son bounty is only increased thanks to Judge's interference.
Well not only bounty, his durability, dream of invisibility come true, and now be recognized by likes of Drake, Law, and now Queen, all is thanks to Big Daddy Judge's great name.

2. Queen doesn't have Jinbe's wanted poster yet because he just recently joined at Onigashima. Had he got Jinbe's wanted poster and judging from apparently he ranks the powerlevel based on bounty, then Judge's son will be kicked out again and he will be salty again towards Jinbe.

3. This chapter kinda sets up Queen vs Chopper. Chopper's bounty is a meme right now, which will also trick Queen, only for it to backfire hard and him to face the reality once Awakened Zoan Monster Point Chopper kicks his ass.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
From the French version which IS the closest in accuracy to the viz from all the fan scans I usually read,Queen implies Zoro and Sanji are the #2 and #3 of the crew but is quite impressed Sanji the son of judge is part of the strwhats.
He seems to make a big deal out of it.
fun part:
Oda knows about the fandoms and keeps trolling them about who is stronger. :D

Even if Queen probably thinks that Judge's son is the 2nd strongest in the crew (which is as legit as Mont Dor claiming his army can capture Roger or Doffy claiming Vergo would take care of Law or Pica claiming he could take care of Fujitora), now let's stop pretending to forget:
1. Judge's son bounty is only increased thanks to Judge's interference.
Well not only bounty, his durability, dream of invisibility come true, and now be recognized by likes of Drake, Law, and now Queen, all is thanks to Big Daddy Judge's great name.

2. Queen doesn't have Jinbe's wanted poster yet because he just recently joined at Onigashima. Had he got Jinbe's wanted poster and judging from apparently he ranks the powerlevel based on bounty, then Judge's son will be kicked out again and he will be salty again towards Jinbe.

3. This chapter kinda sets up Queen vs Chopper. Chopper's bounty is a meme right now, which will also trick Queen, only for it to backfire hard and him to face the reality once Awakened Zoan Monster Point Chopper kicks his ass.
Technically Sanji was robbed in WCI. He's Yonko lvl cake wouldve gotten him a higher bounty in terms of lvls of threat.:kayneshrug:

This definitely caught my attention. I can’t even remember the last time Nami got bloodied up this much.

When she stabbed herself in Arlong Park
Her fight in alabasta
Her fight in enies lobby

That's it.... she got a few scrapes in WCI but was basically untouched.

Usopp and Nami are my fav duo but im glad she's actually hurt. Stop protecting the females.

I just wish oda showed the start of this fight is all. Im not a fan of their fight being treated like Jack vs minks.

Yeah, but usopp would rather not see his crew be hurt so if it means taking the easy way out and avoiding harm by telling a white lie just to please the enemy then of course he'd tell nami to do it.

But usopp wouldn't even dare think of doing something like that had he been pressed.

I think Usopp and Nami are going to get an even worse beating & maybe they'll take turns being "tortured".

Just don't let Tama be their ticket out of this mess.... of anything make this Usopp and Namis responsibility to protect her. All this pressure will surely make them bloom into more capable fighters.
Agreed. Anyway, my main point was to establish that Elbaf won't be a brief arc like Zou because of Usopp's character arc.
He'll likely be the secondary protagonist there and even the side of him applying "tactical" cowardice to escape a situation, like in Dressrosa toy factory and this chapter would see a huge makeover.

Status
Not open for further replies.