Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kaido D. Stronger

For real,
Let's hope the unexpected happens here instead of the expected Kalifa scenario

Also, the spoiler does not indicate anything regarding the title "the island of strongest"
so I feel the title has some big hype for Kaido which isn't told in spoiler
as for pics, there seems to be some Jack panels I believe!? or is that Sasaki?
whose is the island? yes, who is the strongest? Yes, he is. Everything related to strong, strength has to do with kaido, he is the absolute monster in the world from OP to LEGEND, terror.:noo::steef::steef:

Law helping other pirate crew to find a road ponegplyh...
What a trash writing, might as well kill off Chopper and make Law the new doctor
:tchpepe:
Law has been interested in the meaning of the D name since Dressrosa. It’s pretty obvious that’s his goal right now. Him helping the straw hats uncover that is just a mutual benefiting situation

tho I wouldn’t shed a tear if chopper dies and Law replaces him...

Oda Is such a Fucking Clown For using The same Sanji Gags Arc Over Arc Over Arc , Its So Annoying Man. Fucking Destroyed That Character , Whats He even Gonna Do Vs Black Maria , Have another Nosebleed , Be the damsel In distress Again , Fuck Off man
Sanji's character has been dead and buried since that horrible FI-nosebleed-storyline.

Oda truly dug Sanji's grave, threw him in and shat on him to top it off.

Oda Is such a Fucking Clown For using The same Sanji Gags Arc Over Arc Over Arc , Its So Annoying Man. Fucking Destroyed That Character , Whats He even Gonna Do Vs Black Maria , Have another Nosebleed , Be the damsel In distress Again , Fuck Off man
You're a clown because he's rich from doing what he loves and you jerk off on the message boards about it

Status
Not open for further replies.