Status
Not open for further replies.
So Oda gave the F5 so much spotlight so that they can be taken out by Chou, Yatappe, Omasa, and Tsunagoro? C’mon, these guys are as irrelevant as it gets. 99.9% of fans can’t even remember these guys names without looking it up. Also, the numbers don’t even add up since there’s only 4 of them
Bro how you know Yakuza boss level? Theses are the second strongest people in a region after the daymio.

It is kinda strange though right?
Luffy do it better against Pageone and Ulti rather against Yamato. In that case Base Yamato was clear G3lvl+ and even had use her father attack, she is kinda op already in Base form. Now a simple question,how strong are the Flyers in compare to Luffy? G2/G3lvl or even above? Because Yamato was already in base stronger(it seems) then current G2/G3 Luffy. Not to forget that she has a similar op durability as her father,probably not as strong but she had a light version.

So a character who already have G3 lvl+ Ap
And a insane durability, she should stand already above any veteran right?

Add now the mystic Dragon power with the get, with should make her even far stronger?
I think alone by these informations I would place Yamato at commander lvl, she almost have everything to play with big dogs.
Plus she could’ve also fought against ace in the past. When revealed herself to luffy she does mention to him. “ can tell that you very strong!! And you haven’t even tried your hardest yet.. You remind me of ace” 984 Before that discussion, she even says this to luffy “this only making me remember... a battle from the past”

994 and 995 are just setting up for Sanji vs Queen

994 : Queen show attention about Sanji origins
995 : Sanji is left alone, in the same floor as Queen while Luffy and Jinbei jump to the next one.

For those who will ask how I know the floor. The 2nd floor is the first one with a balcony, it's where Queen is

Ninja are not fodder. Fukurojo and Daikoku are def stronger than Ussop and Nami. That's a good fight for them
Wtf? One of them is literally just a regular person with a gun disguised as a shamisen...
Post automatically merged:

Bro how you know Yakuza boss level? Theses are the second strongest people in a region after the daymio.
One of them got infected like a regular fodder

Nami asks Tama how she comes, Tama replys "In a enemy ship".

I really want to see that kind of explanation ...
I guess she fed them some of her dangos

Wtf? One of them is literally just a regular person with a gun disguised as a shamisen...

One of them got infected like a regular fodder

I guess she fed them some of her dangos
Man you just underestimate wano people strengh. If you think a Yakuza boss and a top Ninja who is Raizo rival is a fodder. I can help you, really

Man you just underestimate wano people strengh. If you think a Yakuza boss and a top Ninja who is Raizo rival is a fodder. I can help you, really
Just look at this from a storytelling perspective. Why give the F6 so much screen time if they’re gonna get offed by irrelevant characters who only have like 3 panels of screen time? Also Fukurokuju is a rival to Raizo, not the rest of the ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.