Status
Not open for further replies.
Power ups, son.

I don’t see who the SHs can tag team with against the F5. After Marco, the M3, Yamato, and the Supernovas (none of which will tag team a F5 since they’re all stronger than one to begin with), the next best characters are complete nobodies or extremely weak characters who, unlike the SHs, don’t have any growth potential. Sure Shinobu could help Nami vs Ulti, but how useful can she really be? Who would even tag team the rest anyways? Is one of those Yakuza bosses that gets treated like background fodder gonna tag team Who’s Who with Brook?
Nami and Ussop will fight Orochi Ninjas, not F6, it's not even their league there. F6 in litteral means that they're in a flying position for when a Calamity pass out.

I agree. Yeah, Yamato if stronger than king how come didn’t take matter in his own hands? Why would you send flying six go after her himself let alone the commanders.
I strongly hope not
It is kinda strange though right?
Luffy do it better against Pageone and Ulti rather against Yamato. In that case Base Yamato was clear G3lvl+ and even had use her father attack, she is kinda op already in Base form. Now a simple question,how strong are the Flyers in compare to Luffy? G2/G3lvl or even above? Because Yamato was already in base stronger(it seems) then current G2/G3 Luffy. Not to forget that she has a similar op durability as her father,probably not as strong but she had a light version.

So a character who already have G3 lvl+ Ap
And a insane durability, she should stand already above any veteran right?

Add now the mystic Dragon power with the get, with should make her even far stronger?
I think alone by these informations I would place Yamato at commander lvl, she almost have everything to play with big dogs.

What's proof ? The Vinsmoke Flashback can happen at another time, with another character.

For example, did BM need to encounter Usopp for her Elbaf Flashback to happen. Something else can trigger Queen's Flashback, then convinietly throw Judge inside it.

No proof, till theres actually proof. As of now you're on speculation territory.
Why the fuck would a Queen/Vinsmoke flashback happen without Sanji lmao. You just REAALLY want Sanji v. King and are willing to dismantle any notion of him fighting Queen, without logic even.

It would be hilarious if he just fought Black Maria against all odds, and fought no Calamity. Apparently thats the desire you want over him even fighting a Calamity regardless.

I've never seen someone so adamant on NOT wanting Sanji to fight a calamity, just to shit on Zoro lmao

Edit: holy shit why are you comparing apples to oranges with Big Mom? Usopp has nothing to do with Big Mom's past, Sanji is RELATED to Germa.

Last edited:
Lmao Were You Patiently Waiting For This ? To screenshot This and Use it In Retribution , How insecure is This Fanbase :gokulaugh::steef:
it was easy actually, just click on your profil and just check your posts. 90% of your posts are about zoro so actually took me 1m02 lol!
But it's funny to see you laughing because of that and crying for this just because you don't like. Insulting oda because ??? ah yes he didn't change how to handle his characters personalities lol!

I don’t see who the SHs can tag team with against the F5. After Marco, the M3, Yamato, and the Supernovas (none of which will tag team a F5 since they’re all stronger than one to begin with), the next best characters are complete nobodies or extremely weak characters who, unlike the SHs, don’t have any growth potential. Sure Shinobu could help Nami vs Ulti, but how useful can she really be? Who would even tag team the rest anyways? Is one of those Yakuza bosses that gets treated like background fodder gonna tag team Who’s Who with Brook?
The Scabbards? If the rematch really happen in wano, few Scabbard should be able to help the lower Strawhats. Also Kyoshiro vs Sasaki was already hint by Oda in the past.
Their a lot of characters who could help the lower strawhats, Minks,Law crew,Kid Crew and Hawkins crew, we have enough of characters to get team fights. If Luffy fighting Kaido in teamfight,why his weaker strawhats shouldn't do the same? Or did Nami magically get multiple powerups at once? Since she was a neg diff for Ulti, such huge is the gap right now!!!

Yamato haters in shambles after this one
Literally just got into an argument with someone yesterday about actually waiting a few chapters before calling Yamato a generic female fighter with a club. Like we knew nothing about her strengths or powers.

This shit is going to be hilarious when the arc is over and we have a fuller understanding of why Yamato acts the way she does or motivations due to Ace/Kaido, and everyone's premature insults about a character introduced 10 chapters ago start to become background noise

Oda knows that everyone and their mom expected Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen when they were revealed, so Oda is now just trolling the fans by making it unclear which one will fight King or Queen. Imo Sanji will end up fighting King and Zoro will fight Queen. Oda plans to have Zoro confront Kaido, so it makes sense for him to fight the slightly weaker Calamity since he was more to do afterwards
Oda is setting up Sanji to meet Queen with the whole vinmoske thing

Status
Not open for further replies.