Status
Not open for further replies.
If GA fails his wincon he becomes a survivor
you're right beks; so instead of keeping Rej alive for the most part of the game, he/she would attempt to exhaust the protection in exchange for claiming survivor thereafter. such a clever move.
also I sus Zara and Gambit for now if anyone cares.
lol, this is a high-level omgus. I didn't even sus you at all.

Everytime I see the term “GA” I think of Georgia...

Anyways, does rhe GA choose who they want to protect or does Mel randomly assign someone for them to protect?

When I say “do you guys want a no lynch this phase?” Im not saying lets make this a no lynch phase

im sarcastically saying start voting for someone, anyone 😭

i realized i wasnt clear after i posted

too early for a claim

that’s all you have to say?

In what sense actually if you may? Don't tell me that you only sus me now just because I am attacking Tobi who hasn't contributed anything in this phase but to ask dumb questions which he could have simply research on or he has paid enough attention to it.

Are you soft defending him?
what about the other 10 people in the game who said nothing since it started? what they contribute?

you’re trying to lynch me over nothing

In what sense actually if you may? Don't tell me that you only sus me now just because I am attacking Tobi who hasn't contributed anything in this phase but to ask dumb questions which he could have simply research on or he has paid enough attention to it.

Are you soft defending him?
More like you haven't given a single reason to lynch him

You also demand him to claim when you didn't claim yourself

too early for a claim

that’s all you have to say?

what about the other 10 people in the game who said nothing since it started? what they contribute?

you’re trying to lynch me over nothing
We are talking about you here not them. You haven't discussed anything substantial to the game. Who are your top sus?
Post automatically merged:

More like you haven't given a single reason to lynch him

You also demand him to claim when you didn't claim yourself
I see you haven't seen through it yet. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.