Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamma knife will end Kaido. Fitting as Law has a reason to fight Kaido and has the murderous mentality required to keep him down for good.
Law is a side character and side character cannot have more impact and focus than the main characters. You could have made a case if Law had a personal grudge against Kaido but right now he is a side character who gets a very little paneltime

Who told you Yakuza bosses are irrelevant?

They virtually get no panel presence or time outside of Hyogoro and one was about to kill himself from getting infected by the Ice Oni virus. They are there to simply characterize Wano a bit more than normal, but they are nowhere near a Scabbard in strength at this point, or else Oda would have shown it.

These characters won't fight the F6, it will most certainly be passed to the Strawhats/Supernova, as Franky appearing in front of Sasaki is pretty much implying this chapter.

Don't be surprised if Brook encounters Who's Who or Robin meets up with Sanji to handle Black Maria while he handles Queen, or if Chopper takes over the Page 1 or Ulti fight for Usopp/Nami (or they continue to fight them because its possible). These things are very possible, and way more likely than generic fodder fighting main villains.

Franky getting clapped
:josad:

But hopefully sasaki having a connection to granny kokoro makes up for it
:goyea:
They all need to be pushed to their limits right now. Assuming these are 300-800 million bounty pirates, its time for the strawhats to start surpassing these people, even if its ridiculous at this point since many of us are assuming Sanji/Zoro/Jinbe will each fight calamities with higher bounties than Katakuri.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Law is a side character and side character cannot have more impact and focus than the main characters. You could have made a case if Law had a personal grudge against Kaido but right now he is a side character who gets a very little paneltime
Well i guess neither Zoro or law will kill Kaido since both are side characters

You’ve could taking matters in your own hands though that’s what I’m saying
While I agree, common logic also doesn't apply in one piece.

King & Queen not assisting Jack vs the sulong mink army.

Big Mom telling Perospero to off Marco when she has him in a choke hold.

The alliance discussing their plans in front of Yasuie even though they stated they had no idea who he was.

Etc.....

They all need to be pushed to their limits right now. Assuming these are 300-800 million bounty pirates, its time for the strawhats to start surpassing these people, even if its ridiculous at this point since many of us are assuming Sanji/Zoro/Jinbe will each fight calamities with higher bounties than Katakuri.
They can push their limits in tag team fights just like luffy will
:goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.