Status
Not open for further replies.
King the wildfire vs Marco the phoenix fire is the most obvious and meaningful fight.
Zoro can't fight King

What is a powerful opponent to you? Daruma from Fishman Island? or Sugar lol??
- Usopp got destroyed by Trebol.
- Nami got handled by Brulee.
- Chopper didn't do shit since the new world.
When was the last time Nami, Chopper and Usopp defeated a worthy opponent? Tell me?
THIS IS A YONKO'S CREW!! Not the New Fish-man Pirates or some mere fodders. If they can't defeat the F6 then they are useless fighters. One Piece is near its end. It's now or never. And apparently, it's never lol.
Yea Zoro going to fight Kaido somebody stronger than King

Damn.... you right.

Zoro can't get any job done without using Odens sword. No wonder he gave up Ryuma's sword, he'd still be back at the entrance to Onigashima.
How the fuck is that Meaningful it doesn’t progress the SH at all.
Meaningful in terms of the similarities they have as opponents.
Also, Zoro already said he wants to fight Kaido. Why are you blind on that?

I can't believe some Zoro fans are so conceited that the idea of him fighting King, a character who could potentially be on the same level as Katakuri who Luffy struggled like hell to beat, is somehow not enough of a feat or challenge for him
:zorothink:
Zoro mid diffs the verse even Kaido isn’t a challenge to the Grandmaster why would we settle for less:pepedoffy:

Damn.... you right.

Zoro can't get any job done without using Odens sword. No wonder he gave up Ryuma's sword, he'd still be back at the entrance to Onigashima.
he's been using it since the raid started, if he uses 2 sword style then he automatically uses Enma (he uses Wado in his mouth)
You guys are not that smart.
Enma extracts tremendous
Zoro will fight Kaido and King
NAH lolll

I can't believe some Zoro fans are so conceited that the idea of him fighting King, a character who could potentially be on the same level as Katakuri who Luffy struggled like hell to beat, is somehow not enough of a feat or challenge for him
:zorothink:
It's mostly due to the fact he undertook a new training when he had yet to unleash his Asura and God only knows if a new power up as well I believe.

It's basically because even without all of this he managed to one hit a guy as powerful as Killer with a named attack, as well as showing a devastating superiority over Hawkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.