Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question I have is why do most Zoro fans like @HA001 put Admirals > Yonko. I can understand why they would put Mihawk above Yonko level but don’t see why they put Admirals>Yonko
Well, I can't speak for Ha.
I started as an Admiral fan and pushed the Admiral=Yonko agenda for 2 years. I only started appreciating Zoro and Mihawk more afterward.
I think what's happening with Zoro fans and Mihawk fans is that they like the fact that hyping up admirals serves as a way to undermine the Yonko and helps them push their Mihawk/Zoro agenda even more.
Post automatically merged:

BigMom ain't a swordsman....:crazwhat:
And I could simply tell you she is.

I can't believe some Zoro fans are so conceited that the idea of him fighting King, a character who could potentially be on the same level as Katakuri who Luffy struggled like hell to beat, would somehow not be enough of a feat or challenge for him
:zorothink:

Zoro is the most overrated character of all animes,fanboys really believe that he defeats anyone

Idk if she gets defeated it should be by Luffy..imo The rest of the sh with Sanji will fight her while Luffy/Zoro/Kidd/Law fights Kaido
You have a children's world. Law and Kid are so weak that they will do nothing against Kaido. They will only get in the way. When did Luffy help someone in the fight against 1 main villain? 😆Their level is F6. After Kaido, Luffy will no longer be able to move. Therefore, BM will defeat without Luffy. Do you even understand what you are writing? Kaido Yonko. After him is Luff. Can't fight another Yonko 😆

Damn.... you right.

Zoro can't get any job done without using Odens sword. No wonder he gave up Ryuma's sword, he'd still be back at the entrance to Onigashima.
You guys are not smart.
Enma extracts tremendous haki from its wielder. It's too powerful to cut a large cliff or even a mountain.
When I say Zoro is not using it I mean that Zoro is not using it at full potential or extent. He's saving his haki for a greater opponent. Big Mom caused a massive hole with one swing of the sword. Zoro would do that repeatedly with Enma to the full extent. But he would lose a lot of haki. Do you understand now why Zoro is not going all out?
And you guys think that Zoro is going all out against Apoo and some gifters hahahaha.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You guys are not smart.
Enma extract tremendous haki from its wielder. It's too powerful to cut a large cliff or even a mountain.
When I say Zoro is not using it I mean that Zoro is not using it at full potential or extent. He's saving his haki for a greater opponent.
And you guys think that Zoro is going all out against Apoo and some gifters hahahaha.
Zoro doesnt need Enma. He can do the same with Kitetsu or any other sword what he can do with Enma.
Enma only extracts Haki from people who arent strong enough to prevent it, Zoro literally did it on first try.
I dont think that Enma will behave any differently than his other swords. He doesnt need Enma's gimmick to kill Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.