Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe some Zoro fans are so conceited that the idea of him fighting King, a character who could potentially be on the same level as Katakuri who Luffy struggled like hell to beat, would somehow not be enough of a feat or challenge for him
:zorothink:
No one is saying that, it’s just annoying that Sanji fans think he has a chance at King when he just got baby diffed by him,given that Sanji has piss poor low level AP

I can't believe some Zoro fans are so conceited that the idea of him fighting King, a character who could potentially be on the same level as Katakuri who Luffy struggled like hell to beat, would somehow not be enough of a feat or challenge for him
:zorothink:
Zoro fighting Kaido and showing attack power greater than Scabbards who are commander level.

You have a children's world. Law and Kid are so weak that they will do nothing against Kaido. They will only get in the way. When did Luffy help someone in the fight against 1 main villain? 😆Their level is F6. After Kaido, Luffy will no longer be able to move. Therefore, BM will defeat without Luffy. Do you even understand what you are writing? Kaido Yonko. After him is Luff. Can't fight another Yonko 😆
Doflamingo, Wapol, Gifters
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is the most overrated character of all animes,fanboys really believe that he defeats anyone
He’s killing Kaido big boy, idk if that’s overrated
Post automatically merged:

Why they gaggin my main man Sanji
No one is, we just spitting nothing but facts

- One Piece Chapter 996 Title "The island of the strongest."

- Tama and Komachiyo take out Usopp and Nami.

Spelling errors?
- Nami asks Tama how she comes, Tama replys "In a enemy ship".

- Yamato Vs. Sasaki.

- Yamato is transforming in something like a dragon (picture 2).

- Franky Shogun arrives with Hatcha.

SUUUUUUPPEEEEEEEEERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!:fransuper::fransuper::fransuper::fransuper::fransuper:
- The floor is destroyed by Hatcha, so Yamato can escape with Momonosuke and Shinobu.

- Law found a Poneglyph.

Law hype!!!!!!!!:finally::finally::finally:
- Robin asked him to find a red one to reveal the meaning of D.

- Kaido Vs. Red Scabbards.

Love me some Kaido hype:kaimoji:
- Luffy, Jinbe and Sanji are in 2nd floor heading to the dome/rooftop.

- At the end of the chapter, Sanji reacts to Black Maria voice in the 3rd floor.

Yup, Sanji will get beat up by Black Maria just like what happened back in Enies Lobby with Kalifa:hope:
- No break next week.

Or she has a Dino DF
Maybe
But... I'm one of the believers of "Kaido is a dragon who the WG experimented on, took his DNA, to create Momo's DF power" type of theory!

Specially since it's likely that there were Dragons in one piece world, and their connection to WG as Celestial Dragons are called with that, and their slave mark is a crest of dragon hoof

So many connection to ancient stuff that can make Kaido 100 times more interesting than simple mere guy who ate DF!

Franky and Sasaki should be on the first floor but Hachi is massive and stupid so he is probably going to destroy everything to catch the mecha and at some point he will be about to attack where the courtesans are :blush:
Do you know what is going to happen next, don't you? :moonwalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.