Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji vs King has become less and less plausible.

I'm banking on Zoro and Sanji vs Queen together, and Marco vs King,
then later Zoro (with others) vs Kaido and Sanji vs King (weakened).

Here's what I see happening. Marco will be slightly drained due to healing the alliance and will lose to King in a high diff. Once Zoro and Sanji finish up with Queen, Zoro will go on to join the fight with Kaido, while Sanji will finish Marco's work and take down King for good.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Black maria must really have that giant Snake zoan, black Mamba Something, and She will try to feed on sanji. Îs Robin saving him? Law îs the new poneglyph Tinder anyway.
She will stall Sanji until 1000 like Oda does with the whole manga rn.

Fucking Enies Lobby Deja vu. He could've just fucking run with Luffy and Jinbe still.

No no. Time to revive nose bleed gag 202020 time.

I'm banking on Zoro and Sanji vs Queen together, and Marco vs King, then later Zoro vs Kaido and Sanji vs King.

Here's what I see happening. Marco will be slightly drained due to healing the alliance and will lose to King in a high diff. Once Zoro and Sanji finish up with Quee, Zoro will go on to fight Kaido, while Sanji will finish Marco's work and take down King for good.
Or you know, just Zoro vs. King as with pretty much every arc's number 2 that Zoro has been in.

No need for mental gymnastics with it. Eventually the pieces will fall where they need to be. Franky v. Sasaki almost seemed unlikely, now hes crashing right in from if him this chapter. Sanji v. Queen is now way more possible due to Queens connection to Judge. This makes sense.

Watch as Jinbe matches up with Jack and the like. This is standard for this series.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

I'm banking on Zoro and Sanji vs Queen together, and Marco vs King,
then later Zoro (with others) vs Kaido and Sanji vs King (weakened).

Here's what I see happening. Marco will be slightly drained due to healing the alliance and will lose to King in a high diff. Once Zoro and Sanji finish up with Queen, Zoro will go on to join the fight with Kaido, while Sanji will finish Marco's work and take down King for good.
Why do people want Zoro and Sanji to tag team so much?

When do you fucking expect them to have ability to solo commanders?

If they are not leaving Wano being able to handle commanders whats the point of Elbaf or WG war?

Zoro and Sanji tag team stalling one admiral>?

Why do people want Zoro and Sanji to tag team so much?

When do you fucking expect them to have ability to solo commanders?

If they are not leaving Wano being able to handle commanders whats the point of Elbaf or WG war?

Zoro and Sanji tag team stalling one admiral>?
We still have Raftel. The way I see it: Sanji and Zoro won't decisively beat commanders until we fight Black Beard. The next opponents will be admirals, and then later Mihawk for Zoro.

I think the progression of commander level -> admiral level -> above admiral/Mihawk level is pretty natural.
Post automatically merged:

Or you know, just Zoro vs. King as with pretty much every arc's number 2 that Zoro has been in.

No need for mental gymnastics with it. Eventually the pieces will fall where they need to be. Franky v. Sasaki almost seemed unlikely, now hes crashing right in from if him this chapter. Sanji v. Queen is now way more possible due to Queens connection to Judge. This makes sense.

Watch as Jinbe matches up with Jack and the like. This is standard for this series.
Notice that Jack is severely wounded before fighting Jinbei. I don't think King and Queen can be taken down by Zoro and Sanji unless they're hurt in some way.
We still need Zoro vs Shiryu and Sanji vs someone in BB's crew.
If they can handle Queen and King rn I'm not sure where the suspense will be when they fight Blackbeard.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We still have Raftel. The way I see it: Sanji and Zoro won't decisively beat commanders until we fight Black Beard. The next opponents will be admirals, and then later Mihawk for Zoro.

I think the progression of commander level -> admiral level -> above admiral/Mihawk level is pretty natural.

Notice that Jack is severely wounded before fighting Jinbei.
If they can handle Queen and King rn I'm not sure where the suspense will be when they fight Blackbeard.
This is pointless if they are going to fight Blackbeard without feats of beating commanders -Luffy ofc.

I just think that they need this right now. After Wano there is not that much left.

Notice that Jack is severely wounded before fighting Jinbei. I don't think King and Queen can be taken down by Zoro and Sanji unless they're hurt in some way.
I feel like the ten titanic captains are above commanders (at least the top 3)They would've just been called ten titanic commanders otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.