Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I just straight up disagree with the premise that the title of "captain" implies superiority to "commander." Keep in mind that a "general" is an even higher rank than a "captain", but Big Mom's Sweet Generals are still just commander level.
And there's the rebuttal I was looking for. Good chat bud, I like the logic behind your answer and I'll cop that L

We still have Raftel. The way I see it: Sanji and Zoro won't decisively beat commanders until we fight Black Beard. The next opponents will be admirals, and then later Mihawk for Zoro.

I think the progression of commander level -> admiral level -> above admiral/Mihawk level is pretty natural.
Post automatically merged:

Notice that Jack is severely wounded before fighting Jinbei. I don't think King and Queen can be taken down by Zoro and Sanji unless they're hurt in some way.
We still need Zoro vs Shiryu and Sanji vs someone in BB's crew.
If they can handle Queen and King rn I'm not sure where the suspense will be when they fight Blackbeard.
Jacks injury just may be used to specify Zoan recovery. Just because he's out now, doesn't mean he isn't recovering and he will be handicapped later.

Also, Blackbeard broke out 4 of the worst criminals in the world, I feel like people forget that Avalo Pizarro, Katarina Devon, San Juan Wolf and Vasco Shot are powerful people who virtually have no ranking against current YCs because we've never been given the opportunity to compare. They could very well be stronger. Jesus could effectively be the weakest right now and we wouldn't know. Plus, their devil fruit accumulation so far is immense.

Remember that there are other escapees as well, which we might learn about in the future and help characterize just who actually broke out of Impel Down. These people were called silver medalists behind Whitebeard and Roger, they were leaders of their own who just couldn't match the pirate King.

We should remember this going forward because they are likely the focus (along with Blackbeard and his crew) after Kaido anyway

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Jacks injury just may be used to specify Zoan recovery. Just because he's out now, doesn't mean he isn't recovering and he will be handicapped later.

Also, Blackbeard broke out 4 of the worst criminals in the world, I feel like people forget that Avalo Pizarro, Katarina Devon, San Juan Wolf and Vasco Shot are powerful people who virtually have no ranking against current YCs because we've never been given the opportunity to compare.

Remember that there are other escapees as well, which we might learn about in the future and help characterize just who actually broke out of Impel Down. These people were called silver medalists behind Whitebeard and Roger, they were leaders of their own who just couldn't match the pirate King.

We should remember this going forward because they are likely the focus (along with Blackbeard and his crew) after Kaido anyway
Level 6 means Vet and above at least right?

I even think if each level 6 shouldn't be at least Commander.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji and zoro not being able king and queen is just as stupid as thinking nami and usopp wont solo ulti and page
:wellwell:
U cappin bino go to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.