Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh i think the 6 "weaker" strawhats should fight the Tobi roppo. If we are going to see some warranted growth or change for them, it needs to happen here and now for all 10 characters.

Something I've been thinking about is the matchups seem to work peculiarly well if you do them like this:

- Usopp AND Nami vs. Ulti (this was how the fight was portrayed already, Page 1 did not interfere except to release her from the fly trap)

- Chopper vs. Page 1 (a pure physical fight to help offset Ussop/Nami and their struggle against Ulti)

- Robin vs. Black Maria (tbh, im just lumping her here for now because its where I see her fitting best, we need to see Black Maria's powers)

- Franky vs. Sasaki (supported by this chapter)

- Brook vs. Who's Who (like Robin, just where I see him best and due to his meito being pretty killer)

- Jack vs. Jinbe

- Sanji vs. Queen (last chapter proved a connection)

- Zoro vs King (again another meito user and I have a feeling Zoro's direction will have him eventually encounter King at some point, somehow)

- Luffy v. Kaido (with other Supernovas/Marco plus BM being present )

Obviously this doesn't include extraneous stuff like Carrot/Perospero or potentially Yamato vs. Someone else (Smoothie?) or any of the BMP/Orochi groups, but I just feel that this works within the confines of Luffy and his crew surpassing a Yonko this arc, if its supposed to happen cleanly.

Wano becomes that much better of an arc to me if Oda can dedicate and bring each strawhat back into combative relevancy. They NEED to get stronger and fast. Their captain is about to become Pirate King soon.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Sanji vs. Queen (last chapter proved a connection)
- Zoro vs King (again another meito user and I have a feeling Zoro's direction will have him eventually encounter King at some point, somehow)
if this happen, Zoro and Sanji ain't joining to the rooftop because their fight will be very very extreme diff.
unless Marco is the MVP of this war

if this happen, Zoro and Sanji ain't joining to the rooftop because their fight will be very very extreme diff.
unless Marco is the MVP of this war
Which is cool. I personally never expected any of them to be involved anyway, save for potentially Zoro because of what his sword now represents.

We also have Marco who can heal injuries so its possible they are haxed back into the fight with Kaido (at least some of them)

Lowkey i almost thought of giving up my tag team dream due to sanji of all peoples portrayal during wano so far

But tbh zoro in onigashima gave me hope again. And with him being stronger than sanji it basically sets up sanji needing to do the same
Even more hype after seeing nami and usopp try to fight ulti
:steef:
Tag team hype

Why would Robin trust Law to help them find the Road Poneglyph? I'm sure she is well aware and smart enough to know that while Law is currently an ally, he's still a top contender for the Pirate King title being a D and knowledgeable about Road Poneglyphs and Laugh Tale... I mean, by logic, Heart Pirates being an ally to the Straw Hat Pirates ends after beating Kaido...

One of Oda's greatest flaws in years. The gap between ZSJ and Nami-Usopp only grew even further as they progress (the latter 2 regress though) towards the series finale... LOL...
I feel like robin didn't trust him entirely, I feel as tho she used him. Yes he could be useful but he can't translate nor does having that one guarantee that he will earn himself the next, finding one and knowing the knowledge scribed on one is a very different thing.

It does annoy me there is such a large gap but the proof of that gaps extent is ready provided in the manga and @Albino 👑 is completely disregarding it to slander zoro and sanji, that's not on. Zoro and Sanji are leagues above the weak trio even combined. Anyone who doesn't see that does not deserve to have a place in any one piece forum tbh

Lowkey i almost thought of giving up my tag team dream due to sanji of all peoples portrayal during wano so far

But tbh zoro in onigashima gave me hope again. And with him being stronger than sanji it basically sets up sanji needing to do the same
Even more hype after seeing nami and usopp try to fight ulti
:steef:
Tag team hype
I honestly only see Usopp and Nami tag teaming tbh

The rest not so much, there aren't enough people

Status
Not open for further replies.