Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6 means Vet and above at least right?

I even think if each level 6 shouldn't be at least Commander.
I guess but remember that Blackbeards members were essentially the "finalists". They killed a bunch of other inmates. That was Blackbeards proposition. If Oda wants to make several of them stronger than King/Queen/Kata etc or even some of the Admirals (not saying Akainu) by the EoS, then he can do just that.

They are closer to commanders than Usopp and Nami to standing a chance against vets.

Thats a cap.
The gap between the tobi roppo and weak/mid trio = gap between luffy and kaido = gap between all star and jzs
:kata:
Post automatically merged:

Bro. Ulti broke Luffy's armament, I don't see nami or Ussop doing that other than odas gag bullshit
True ulti and page are closer to zoro and sanji than they are the all stars
:king:

Why would Robin trust Law to help them find the Road Poneglyph? I'm sure she is well aware and smart enough to know that while Law is currently an ally, he's still a top contender for the Pirate King title being a D and knowledgeable about Road Poneglyphs and Laugh Tale... I mean, by logic, Heart Pirates being an ally to the Straw Hat Pirates ends after beating Kaido...

Bruhhhh, Ussop and Nami are fucking Nothing compared to sanji and zoro
One of Oda's greatest flaws in years. The gap between ZSJ and Nami-Usopp only grew even further as they progress (the latter 2 regress though) towards the series finale... LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.