Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how Killer’s line is 100000% canon, yet people invent shit like “pure swordsmanship” and “haki man” because Mihawk is said to be World’s Strongest Swordsman
Let them cope, it's the exact same arguments word for word since 2005 and I'm tired of arguing tbh. At least the Vista arguments have died courtesy of BM.

BB one of the most underrated villains (character wise). His introduction scene in Jaya is one of the best scenes I've ever read, and it gets better as you understand what he represents and what Luffy represents.
I love BB, ever since his Dream monologue in Jaya town. My favourite Yonko, by far.
People tend to hate him cause he captured Ace and caused WB's death, but really that just displays him as cunning and calculated. Something we have been told to believe about BM but she doesn't deliver at all.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
im sorry i have to ask, but how did we discussing mihawk here?
am i missing sumthin? :choppawhat:
This is a powerscaling forum. We don't discuss the story here bro :gonope:

Killer said Kaido is the strongest pirate. Wank wars between Kaido and Mihawk fans begin.

I have an extra bag of popcorn if u wanna join in me in watching the fuckery

1- kid/killer might meet luffy/sanji/jimbei next chapter since they are on the same floor.
2- I doubt it's black maria who's getting undressed since she's one of the tallest person in onigashima so far, it would feel weird to see a midget undressing a giant if you get what i mean. :milaugh:If anyone is undressing black maria it's gonna be someone who's as tall as her, and the only one who are as tall in onigashima is either kaido, the numbers, king, queen. Seeing a number undressing black maria is freaking weird though :whitepress:
3- Can be who's who undressing a normal geisha, a killer vs who's who match up would be sick :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.