Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats Kidd perspective. Who has Kidd interacted with? Shanks and Kaido. He saying he stronger than Shanks. He literally has no clue how strong Mihawk is.
To be fair it is Killer perspective and Killer known the new world very well. They already face Shanks, Kid lose his arm yet they still have him as target ane hype Kaido as the strongest. In portrayalwise it is clear that Oda try to say that Kaido take the spot as strongest pirate. And we speak about Killer who should have enough knowledge.

* 제목 "최강이 있는 섬"

* 타마&코마이누가 우솝과 나미 데리고 튐. 어떻게 왔냐는 나미의 질문에 타마가 "적의 배를 얻어타고"라고 답함.

* 야마토 v s 사사키 대치ing (위 그림 포함. 야마토도 용 열매 먹은 것으로 추정.. )

* 프랑키 장군이 핫챠에게 쫓기며 야마토 있는 곳으로 도착.

* 핫챠가 휘두른 방망이에 바닥이 뚫려서 야마토 일행 아래로 도주.

* 로가 지하에서 포네그리프 발견. 로빈에게 D의 일족임을 밝힌 것을 회상. 빨간 돌을 찾아야 한다고 중얼거림.

* 카이도 v s 아카자야 사무라이

* 옥상으로 향하는 2층의 루피&징베&상디. 3층에서 들려오는 블랙마리아&기녀들의 연회 소리에 상디가 눈 부릅뜨며 반응.

* 다음 화 휴재 아님.

필터에 야마토 얼굴이 신경쓰이게 가려져서 저 부분만 a4에 그렸던 거 필터 없이 같이 따로 올려요.
Did anyone translate this?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Some of the terms were incapacitated.
If they are like this before someone comes to help them, I win and you lose, wait for the images to know if they are like this or not, anyway it is close.
We never finalized the terms of the bet is what I’m telling you. We disagreed on what constituted a “defeat” lol. The best you’ll get from me is an admission that I was wrong, unless Kaido convincingly defeats the scabbards (he won’t)

It’s you who doesn’t have an argument. There’s a reason multiple people keep stating Kaido is the strongest. Oda can write it on your forehead and you’d still struggle to comprehend it. Can’t teach 1 + 1 = 2 to someone who doesn’t wanna learn.
Who are the multiple people stating Kaido the strongest?
Post automatically merged:

Is Mihawk a pirate, yes or no?
Ofcourse Mihawk a pirate

Status
Not open for further replies.