Status
Not open for further replies.
Primebeard and prime Roger never met prime Kaido, they met apprentice Kaido so your point is not valid.
Has Prime Kaido met Roger or Primebeard, huh? What argument is that supposed to be?

Roger has surpassed the Yonkou by becoming PK. Crocodile has directly confirmed that the current Yonkou which includes Kaido are silver medallists behind Primebeard/Roger.

The amount of evidence that directly rules WB and Roger above Kaido is so devastating that i don't get how you can even object that.
ngl marineHQ is a big headcannon storyteller
I regard this as a complement coming from someone as delusional as you.

yes ... but to me ...still WSS is not really about overall power ...

cause I think it's safe to assume at one point of time Xebec and Roger both were WSM of their time (strongest among any swordsman at min) and I can't see them as being WSS of their era ... by title

I think WSS is to achieve highest level in way of sword ... which is broken af ... and Shanks , Roger , Xebec all failed to do that ... that;s why oda never called Roger WSS and I doubt he ever will

but again ... fair enough ... Mihawk can be above Shanks cause of his title or not ....
as long as people don't claim it's a fact ... I don't think it's unfair to claim that
Thats wrong Also. WSS is about overall power. Its literally a strength goal. Which is why Zoro always training.

Yeah he will but currently he is not

Nobody cares about EoS in present timeline

It's like saying luffy will surpass Roger
We know but currently he isn't even great pirate level
Blackbeard is literally a Yonkou, sharing the same title with Shanks, Big mom and Kaido AND they accept him.

How in the world isn't he great pirate level?

Call me humourless, but I think this whole Sanji-simping gag is just not funny anymore.

In addition, it also shits on Sanji's entire character arc in WCI even more.

Seriously, what was the point of this entire bullshit arc and his storyline with Pudding then?

His character and attitude towards women didn't progress one jota.

If anything, he actually regressed and now became a full blown creep/stalker (spying in the bathhouse) and whoremonger (going for the brothel looking for whores with his very first action during the raid).

This whole thing might be funny for 12-16 year old teenagers, but Oda has to understand that over 90% of his readers are 18+, with most of them actually being 25-35 years old, as shown by a recent survey.
How does WCI imply a change in his simping/perving behaviour?

It's just a personality quirk, among others, that sometimes has minor implications on plot. I don't understand the fuss. Every character has quirks. If something keeps repeating...why the expectation that it will change? Sanji "getting over" or "resolving" this "issue" serves no purpose to his character because it isn't anything serious to begin with. Sure, I can see some annoyance with it if you expected him to drop it at some point, but at 900+ chapters that expectation just becomes unreasonable especially when you see it becoming more exaggerated over time.

If Sanji didn't have this he'd 100% just be a smooth and straight pimpin' ladies man which would probably rub the core Japanese male reader ship the wrong way. Not that I'd personally dislike that, but I don't understand why this is a deal-breaker for some people.

Early Sanji from Baratie arc actually came off as pretty normal as compared to the hyper-sexual simp that he is these days. I get that there is somewhat of a justification because of his timeskip situation but that doesn't really make it enjoyable.
Exactly.

It's really problematic that Sanji's entire character arc on Wano so far has been using his raid suit to stalk naked women, drool over Komourasaki/Hiyori and look for whores in a brothel.

All that after his recent character arc post skip were:

- Nosebleed gag on FI
- sexually harassing Nami's body on PH (after their body swap)
- simping for Viola during his brief stay of Dressrosa
- abandoning his crew on Zou (despite having to know that they'll surely come after him)
- crying and going full emo for the entirety of WCI

All that while he didn't have any kind of character development or even a good fight for those who want to see that.

And no, Sanji fans, don't start with the usual "but you don't know what character development is, Sanji got plenty of it!" nonsense.
I know fully well what to look for in writing and how to analyze plotlines and character developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.