Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Primebeard and Roger were and forever will be stronger than Kaido. EOS Luffy and EOS Teach will 100% also be stronger.

So yeah, Teach will be stronger than Kaido at some point.
Primebeard and prime Roger never met prime Kaido, they met apprentice Kaido so your point is not valid.
Neither Luffy nor Teach have what it takes to beat Kaido. Remember that Teach will lose to a puncher who most likely wont be relying on his DF - that should tell you how weak Teach is. Imagine losing to base Luffy...:milaugh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Teach isn't PK level .
Teach will surpass Yonko soon but he isn't above any Yonko now

Where the hell did you see Teach be PK level?
The dude is still acquiring power and building himself to battle Shanks and win

Both Teach and Luffy are rising
Teach will surpass shanks soon and be equl to Kaido/WB/Linlin
While Luffy will enter yonko level soon

Nobody cares about what I believe or what you believe
What OP characters think and know is what is fact about Yonko.
Teacg is a newbie, shanks the youngest but stronger than Teach, linlin equals kaido who's top 1.
You are assuming this based on what Teach has done during MF

Did we know how much he progressed during two years time skip? His haki and two devil fruits mastery both of them being strongest in their respective categories.

And, with one more df, kaido, Linlin and shanks won't hold a candle in front of him.

Akainu a dog of WG. What does saying that have to do with his strength. Oda says Mihawk WSS in name and actuality. Multiple times his title card introduces him has such. How the hell do you get Shanks is a better Swordsman.
Read my comment : Shanks is not a mere swordman, he has a genuine will and is a D with big room of improvement that doesn't have Mihawk. So him beating Mihawk will lead in the news " a one handed swordman has beaten the WSS"while in actuality, he beat him with everything else that he has and Mihawk doesn't have.

Akainu is a dog of the WG, and indeed a weakling tricker : He was humiliated by an already dead WB if anything.

it's Oda game for keeping fandom alive

one piece is about " point of view Vs reality"
some times world point of view is reality and sometimes a lie ... we can never know ...

I'm not sure about others ... but for me ...

I try to separate my point of view form what manga told us so far .. like with Shanks and Kaido

I think Shanks is stronger
but I accept Kaido have better claim

and in terms of feats or statements .... I think for people in same level : clear statements and feat > expected statements and feat
but again meaning of clear can be unclear .... cause to me WSS is unclear ... cause we don't know how it can be earn and what it prove and to you it means a clear statement ... and I think both of us right .... cause both of us have point of view not reality

it's not an easy thing to do ...

but I guess at least ... Kaido > Shanks or Mihawk .... is much easier thing to clarify ... cause he both have clear feats and unclear great (best) statements ... at least better than both of them

and only more screen time can change that
Ok makes sense, but to me they hsve too many statements for Mihawk being that. If they said it one time, i would agree, but almost everytime Mihawk on screen Oda reminds us he is this. The fact that he scarred Zoro. We seen what scarres mean in One piece Shanks to BB,Luffy Akainu, and Oden to Kaido. It just makes no narrative sense that he not

Read my comment : Shanks is not a mere swordman, he has a genuine will and is a D with big room of improvement that doesn't have Mihawk. So him beating Mihawk will lead in the news " a one handed swordman has beaten the WSS"while in actuality, he beat him with everything else that he has and Mihawk doesn't have.

Akainu is a dog of the WG, and indeed a weakling tricker : He was humiliated by an already dead WB if anything.
What? If he beat him with his Sword, than he legitimately the WSS. Zoro has Will power too. He a D???

ran from don kreig

ran from vista

ran from one armed shanks

not considered the strongest pirate by extremely credible scholar Kidd

kicked out of the world government like trash

got fodder marine sent after him

a sad state of affairs for our pirate king level swordsman

:pepehands:
dude bullied a weak pirate from the weakest sea because fodder are the only ones who give a shit about him

Status
Not open for further replies.