Status
Not open for further replies.
I also disagree completely about Sanji's arc in WCI just being about him "crying and being emo".
Then we have to agree to disagree.

I understand all the points you tried to emphasize, but to me they were all a rather poor (emotional) attempt of Oda to make the reader believe Sanji's character was actually fleshed out more or that it even progressed.

We know by now that it didn't progress, which you also acknowledged.

All those things you mentioned as examples for Sanji's character being fleshed out (Sanji being a forgiving person, Sanji being emotional, Sanji being a true gentleman - even towards males, if shit gets serious) were established long before WCI.

Outside of introducing Germa and giving us a short Sanji backstory, WCI did absolutely nothing to Sanji's own character.

Hihimaru vs Mihawk. Hear me out here...

Page One ~ Vista (Vista may be a tad bit stronger)

Tama just asked Hihiura to stall Page one for 3 Minutes. That should be around the time Mihawk fought Vista if not longer before Mihawk asked him for a postponement.

So, I think it's reasonable to assume that Hihimura can at least stall Mihawk for that long if not force a postponement from him. :shocking:
Lmao I laughed

Like being obstacle number #14 when we fight the wg?
Admirals will never get their arc
Yonko will each have 1 arc
Then after that Luffy is pk and will challenge the wg
Akainu will be 1 of their 10 or so strongest fighters and will be beaten by Sabo in a 2 chapter fight
Can you provide me with the panel that confirms Akainu being obstacle Nr.14 on the WG side?

If you're at it, please also show me when the Gorosei + IM have shown to be capable fighters that can hold their own in a battle?

Admirals: "The WG's Greatest military power"

Surprisingly in a war it's the military doing most of the work which are the Marines.

Akainu is the head of that group, has personal beef with the MC and is responsible for the biggest upset in the life of that Protagonist. Yeah, he surely won't have any special role....ridiculous.
It doesn't matter whether the Admirals have an arc dedicated to them or not, importance doesn't equal power levels. Besides, the Admirals are being carried through the story far longer than the Yonkou. We had 3 major arcs with an Admiral as the main antagonist pre ts. The Admirals were introduced before the Yonkou and they'll fall after them.

Akainu is currently the world government's strongest individual and there's no panel available that could proof the opposite.

Akainu will fight PK Luffy and be one of his main EOS obstacles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.