Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Didn’t Oda literally imply an SBS that Kaido > Akainu?
Like someone asked something goofy about why their technique to escape bears, tigers, and Akainu didn’t help them escape their mom.

And Oda said something like “the technique will help you get away from all of those and EVEN Kaido but not your mom”?

Implying that Kaido > Akainu?
akainu need one year for becoming Kp while laido need big mom

K

Kaido D. Stronger

why ?? isn't she as strong as him didn't she fight kaido with her sword for three days :suresure:
I don’t understand how far you want to go, Kaido has a different DF. Different attacks, different skills, Marcos' Flames were favorable to him, why could he nullify her brothers, but these same flames can't do anything against Kaido and his DF? What exactly is the point? Haven't you understood that the matchs are different?

Lol brother, you are broken with what killer said, take time.

Being at your strongest with a sword = swordsman
So which is Shanks?
I’m saying that if they both just had swords than Mihawk would beat Shanks. But since Shanks is probably a “true” pirate he likely uses underhanded methods like sneaking in pistol shots mid combat. In that situation I would say Shanks = Mihawk.

They’re both below Kaido, BM, Akainu, and Dragon tho.

if we yonko fans have to throw the other yonko under the bus to hype up king kaido this week then thats the price we’re willing to pay

:milaugh:
So, the plan is to:
1. Use Kaido's WSC hype to place him above everyone and specifically Mihawk

2. Somehow wank the other yonko to be equal to Kaido so that they all can be above Mihawk

I believe Shanks and BB to be above Kaido, at worst equal. I am down with step two of the plan at least
:myman:

I’m saying that if they both just had swords than Mihawk would beat Shanks. But since Shanks is probably a “true” pirate he likely uses underhanded methods like sneaking in pistol shots mid combat. In that situation I would say Shanks = Mihawk.

They’re both below Kaido, BM, Akainu, and Dragon tho.
Sneaking in pistol shots...with his second arm, right?

I don’t understand how far you want to go, Kaido has a different DF. Different attacks, different skills, Marcos' Flames were favorable to him, why could he nullify her brothers, but these same flames can't do anything against Kaido and his DF? What exactly is the point? Haven't you understood that the matchs are different?

Lol brother, you are broken with what killer said, take time.
Postmeme fought Kaido with his club for three days and still couldn't do shit for a YC and needed help :shocking:

So, the plan is to:
1. Use Kaido's WSC hype to place him above everyone and specifically Mihawk

2. Somehow wank the other yonko to be equal to Kaido so that they all can be above Mihawk

I believe Shanks and BB to be above Kaido, at worst equal. I am down with step two of the plan at least
:myman:
step 2 is an assumption on your part 🌚

i dont got a problem with mihawk taking second place. I think highly of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.