Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
You don't beat Aokiji after a 10 days duel when you're just a foot soldier. You must have an iron will to succed. Oda didn't make Akainu the FA for him to be 10th strongest in the Marine.

Kizaru (my fav admiral) is below Akainu, same for Fuji or Greenbull. Same for gorosei, they can be strong but they will be weaker than Akainu.

Akainu will forever be something special.
Nothing makes Sakazuki special. He was literally out done by a dying old man. If you're gonna say FA position, Linlin had FA potential as a 5 year old just based on her physical prowess no DF. He lacks COC and is treated like a dog by the Gorosei. Kuzan if anything is far more special because Kuzan actually has personal ambitions and self respect

I really hope Franky versus Sasaki is an actual, final versus. The idea of armored versus armored fits quite nicely, and Sasaki's party personality could give us some funny moments with Franky.
Honestly is starting to seem like it. Even if Franky loses at a point, if they establish a connection via dialogue and the like, its only a appropriate that this becomes hes fight permanently.

Sort of the line im going with Ulti and Nami/Usopp. It was pitched as a 1 vs. 2 fight with Page 1 mildly helping. Ulti probably is super pissed at Nami for her PK comment. If there is a duo that likely requires a tag team fight against F6 member, its Nami and Usopp.

If we aren't including any of the BMP or Orochi people for the 9 strawhats, I still think the following matchups are possible:

- Ulti v. Usopp/Nami
- Page 1 v. Chopper
- Black Maria v. Robin
- Sasaki v. Franky
- Who's Who v. Brook
- Jack v. Jinbe
- Queen v. Sanji
- King v. Zoro

Very clean imo, especially since Oda already showed Ulti v. Nami/Usopp, now its up to them to grow past that.

Again, its assuming Apoo/Hawkins switch sides, the BMP outside of Pero/Big Mom are non-factors for now, same with Orochis group, the supernova captains fight the Yonko, etc.

I feel like Shanks being the weakest Yonko was confirmed the moment it was implied that his crew was the strongest. No chance does the strongest Yonko also have the strongest crew.

The Ace novel also pretty much states this as well, saying that to become a Yonko you need to be “at least as strong as Shanks.”

We also have an editor saying that Shanks can fight equally with an admiral which makes me think he’s not nearly as strong as BM or Kaido who would probably dominate someone like Fujitora in a 1v1.

Narratively speaking, I also don’t think it would make sense if the Yonko most connected to Luffy also just so happened to be the strongest. That’d be pretty cliché and generic.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kuzan actually has personal ambitions and self respect
Do you think Akainu has no personal ambition or strong motivations or strong believes ? If he doesn't have that he woudn't be that strong and wouldn't beat Aokiji during the fight. When you are equal after 10 days only will matters.

And Aokiji fought like a mad man and gave it all to be FA too and to be Gorosei "dog"

Do you think Akainu has no personal ambition or strong motivations or strong believes ?
no marine or shichibukai does

its part of the job description
Post automatically merged:

Don't care if Dr Killer with a PhD in powerscaling said Kaido is the strongest pirate
lmaoooo its catching on

i love it :milaugh:

No, that was never said.

The quote specifically revolved around Akainu's strength.

" If Akainu was the protagonist, He is so strong, that i could put an end to OP within a year"

i legit have no idea where people put that plot protection shit from.​
"If he was the protagonist", not "if he was a Yonko/pirate". Kaido isn’t the protagonist either so I don’t see how that serves the idea of Akainu being stronger than Kaido.

I see, then Fujitora surely isn't a marine neither is Ryokugyu who is basically confirmed to hide a personal agenda against the government by an SBS.
was dismantling the shichibukai fuji’s final dream or just a stepping stone for his future goals? Wouldnt make much sense if fuji’s ultimate goal is achieved this early. I see reforming the marines and steering them away from absolute justice in his future

you lost me about the ryokugyu stuff, can you elaborate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.