Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I'm a lil bit dissappointed how fast Chopper got the antidot and figures out how to cure everybody from the virus.
Maybe I'm wrong and Oda makes it at least coming smooth together, then I take it back but right now I dont like it.
But this was set up. In Udon, Chopper actually says "This virus is easy to cure". Those are his words. Nothing queen makes is impressive to chopper

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Provider is laughing right now because he missleading with Sanji part
Remember there is some fake info in this spoilers like usually
Like last week when he said that BM meets tama
LMAO
but zoro part is true
yes i remember he just mention Sanji vs King, but what really happen is Sanji saving Momo in front of King and Queen.
and he dont mention Zoro & X-Drake vs Apoo in last 2 spoilers.

so again, the line spoilers is so misleading before image leaks.
did Zoro just cleaned up Apoo alone? i thought he is with X-Drake

Another great chapter for this great Arc.

Kaido is on a whole other level, thats why to take him out Will need the help of a bunch of people at the same time.

Zoro deserve this and more, he did great until now but needed even more, and Will get more.

Sanji part fells weird, what "caught" even mean? Context? No way sanji Will be trapped for long.

Looking REALLY good.

Strange how Oda keeps wasting Zoro's time with fighting "unpure swordsmen" as if Zoro's dream involves being stronger than "in pure swordsmen"?

Hehe. Now in this arc we have King who of course isn't a pure Swordsman too. So once again Zoro's will not do anything to progress his dream since he'll fight an "unpure swordsman" yet his dream is clearly just about Pure swordsmen.

In actuality the only times Zoro has made progress in his dream was fighting Kuina and T-bone. The only pure swordsmen Zoro's has beaten.
Someone isn't accepting reality??
For today, it's seems to be most likely a Zoro Vs Queen.
But all of you are still waiting for a Zoro vs King.
OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.