Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that zoro hasn't even attempted to use asura mode yet against two Supernovas make this more awesome.
There will probably be like 3 panels at most of Ashura until the manga ends.

I know some fans think Zoro's going to walk around and fight full fights in Ashura, but Oda's 99.9% just going to use it as an ultimate move, one attack and done type of deal.

Black Maria is just a plot device to stall Sanji's fight for a bit :kayneshrug:

Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King. Both will take out top YC this arc. Luffy's top men will prove themselves against Kaido's top subordinates :steef:
And you think Queen is not a plot device to stall Zoro's fight for a bit?
The more you keep denying Zoro teaming up against Kaido the more Oda shows more hints.
Queen literally showed interest in Sanji, Germa, and Judge. Fighting Zoro doesn't make any sense.
He's going to fight Sanji and we will get a flashback of Queen and Judge.
Queen vs Sanji
Marco vs King

Sanji losing time with Black Maria, a virus that may not have any significant consequence in the plot at this rate, Kaido wanting to move the whole Onigashima for the sake of Oda's fetish with countdowns, Zoro taking Apoo down instead of someone from the Kid Pirates... My God, when will this arc end for real? If it was filled up with relevant content it would be different I guess, but most of the stuff seems so empty of significance that hardly counts as drawn literature.

And you think Queen is not a plot device to stall Zoro's fight for a bit?
The more you keep denying Zoro teaming up against Kaido the more Oda shows more hints.
Queen literally showed interest in Sanji, Germa, and Judge. Fighting Zoro doesn't make any sense.
He's going to fight Sanji and we will get a flashback of Queen and Judge.
Queen vs Sanji
Marco vs King
Queen vs Sanji

King vs Zoro

Zoro get's to also open Kaido's scar later on, but the fight against Kaido is mostly done by Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.