Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It's ok to troll the nay sayers and the tonfa squad, which lasted a full week lol, however, we dont really need to celebrate a top tier taking out an average Supernova...
Apoo was nothing but a stalling element in the story and many will come in different shapes and forms because Zoro always needs to be kept in check or the story becomes easy mode...

I still think Apoo will join their side against Kaido for the Supernova vs Emperor doublr spread. Also, I will take this week's salt. :myman:

You can have your fun but Zoro vs Queen is happening:kata:
I'm pretty sure no, Queen is at the top and still can attack with his guns and he can't fly, marco is just next to Zoro :)

Did you not read the spoilers? The spoiler says Zoro stops Queen, so Zoro fighting Queen might still happen. Not saying the fight is a guaranteed but the possibility is still there, don't be salty if the fight you wanted with King doesn't happen.
Queen could have attacked with his bullets, it's still from "him". if marco is next to zoro and asking what to do it's for something!
If queen wants to attack zoro, marco will stop queen if not marco is gonna take zoro to the top :blush:

Sanji has said he wants to go to the roof too.
Unfortunately for them they are still almost fodder who need to prove they can beat YC level opponents.
Unfortunately for them Luffy has claimed Kaido and Big Mom as his opponents and he is the MC. They will likely not fight Kaido in any significant fashion.
Lmao. Luffy ain't getting to fight any emperor. Even if he reaches Kaido, it will be one shot. Fucking Apoo one shot him and you expect Luffy Luffy fighting Yonko.? Dream on.
This is Zoro arc. He will take down Kaido. Onigaishima moving to flower capital is the biggest proof. See the hype Zoro getting for his CoC and see the hype Luffy got when he used CoC for the first time. Zoro did so many significant things in one chapter than Luffy did in the entire arc.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I'm pretty sure no, Queen is at the top and still can attack with his guns and he can't fly, marco is just next to Zoro :)

Queen could have attacked with his bullets, it's still from "him". if marco is next to zoro and asking what to do it's for something!
If queen wants to attack zoro, marco will stop queen if not marco is gonna take zoro to the top :blush:
It is his bullet I confirmed it

Status
Not open for further replies.