Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Fuji manages to surpass Kaido's lifting feat he is 100% pushing Hybrid to a considerable difficulty in my opinion.
that's a way too big if .... gear 3 broke through his gravity power .... Kaido ?!

if you notice ... I said .... Fujiotra ~ 9 scabbards ...

Base Kaido low diff 9 scabbards
full power Kaido mid diff Fujiotra

the advantage of 1 Vs 1 ... is why I said FULL POWER and MID ... so I don't think even with that level of power fight goes beyond high diff
and it think atm it's fair to assume that

Well, to be fair he used to learn to fly, do Blue Walk, and producing flame by his own, unlike his siblings who can fly and produce fire from their daddy's suit. Now he also depends on his daddy's suit.

He used to save damsels. Now his selective CoO skips Nami's constant crying and begging for help, and instead went for hoe and got captured again.

His character progressed, only not forward.
So I'm not the only one who noticed lmao
COO is truly the most random, plot dependent fuckery in the serie

K

Kaido D. Stronger

I am fully aware of that my man, but the aftermath is what counts not whether or not one power is natural.

BB is still BB because of his devilfruits. If Blackbeard with Gura > Old Garp that's the only argument that matters or else we would affirm Garp is stronger for the mere reason he is DFless :)
Complicated, more Shiki is a pirate, and is still weaker than the strongest pirate in the world KAIDO. ;)

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Some fans are saying this was supposed to release on Zoro's birthday, but it got delayed because of the unplanned break 3 weeks ago.

I don't really buy it, but I've wanted to see Zoro have an emotionally charged fight for 10 years. He's gotten rare emotional stakes with Tama, Orochi, and now Kiku.

King's haki awakening and Ashura awakening aren't out of the question in this arc.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well, to be fair he used to learn to fly, do Blue Walk, and producing flame by his own, unlike his siblings who can fly and produce fire from their daddy's suit. Now he also depends on his daddy's suit.

He used to save damsels. Now his selective CoO skips Nami's constant crying and begging for help, and instead went for hoe and got captured again.

His character progressed, only not forward.
Powers and abilities are not character development, and backwards progression is normally called regression, let’s not mince words here. From saving damsels to needing to be rescued all the time...what a fuckin’ slide.

The truth is that every admirer fan knows that fujitora would lose 1v9, doing basic math, FUJITORA and GB, two admirals fighting together, there were only 4 opponents, dividing 4 by 2 = 2, FUJI + GB did 1v2 each, and Fujitora was fucked up in a mere 1v2, considering that he can do 1v9, when he was fucked in a mere 1v2 is the height of madness. Kaido using his bat up and down without named strokes won all 9. LOL
Neko and INU (sulong) is enough for FUJI, Kizaru, GB.
I'm honestly glad that you're getting so much hype with the Kaido wank in the recent time, but you gotta quit those nonsensical arguments buddy.

There are two many variables u have no answer to which make the comparison impossible to be accurate:

- How strong were the Rev commanders?
We know that Sabo at least was YC1 level, but we have no idea of the strength of the other commanders. You just assume that they're weak as shit because they look ugly.
- Were the Admirals nerfed?
- How did their clash even went?

Fuji was shown with a single bandage. Just like Kaido, Fuji was damaged, but unlike Kaido, Fuji is just a normal human with no regeneration abilities.

Neither does Fuji have special durability. His bread and butter is his DC which was undoubtedly nerfed due to fighting with the Tenryuubito near by.

If u want to call this me doing damage control, all right fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.