Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about something, why does Zoro care that much about the scabbards? Up to the point of being enraged by their defeat.

I can understand Kinemon but why the others?

He likes all Samurai?
He witnessed Kaido's and Orochi's tyranny. He respects their resolve to fight back, he spent some times with some of them, he cares about Momo and Hiyori.

He also knows that their lives are at stake and that they need help, he doesn't want to waste time.

He's probably enraged about what happened to Kiku and maybe even against himself for still being down there while the scabbards are fighting Kaido.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The truth is that every admirer fan knows that fujitora would lose 1v9, doing basic math, FUJITORA and GB, two admirals fighting together, there were only 4 opponents, dividing 4 by 2 = 2, FUJI + GB did 1v2 each, and Fujitora was fucked up in a mere 1v2, considering that he can do 1v9, when he was fucked in a mere 1v2 is the height of madness. Kaido using his bat up and down without named strokes won all 9. LOL
Neko and INU (sulong) is enough for FUJI, Kizaru, GB.
What do you mean? :choppawhat:

How can Neko and Inu defeat 3 admirals?

I had never heard someone stating that

Would you formulate your post again so that I can grasp your points?

And Shanks had a scuffle with that island lifting, weather controlling beast with monstrous durability and arrives casually in MF to end the war.

:queenhear:

@Red Admiral @Seraphoenix
if I want to be honest ... Shanks hype made no fucking sense to me as of now

Kaido is super being
Kaido have super body that can't be damaged
he can heal from attacks
he have fire
he have wind
he have could
he have Dragon flying power
he have advance CoA (most likely)
he have a very strong weapon
he have hybrid
he might have awaking

how in the fuck name

a man with no arm
a man with no black weapon
a man with no DF
a man with no super body
a man with no freak powers

can rival him?

RED GOD OF ELBAF hype is indeed a wired one ...

but I do one know one thing

When Shanks hype come , all fandom gonna lose it .... Shanks have 1 solder in his fanbase ... and that's Oda

if I want to be honest ... Shanks hype made no fucking sense to me as of now

Kaido is super being
Kaido have super body that can't be damaged
he can heal from attacks
he have fire
he have wind
he have could
he have Dragon flying power
he have advance CoA (most likely)
he have a very strong weapon
he have hybrid
he might have awaking

how in the fuck name

a man with no arm
a man with no black weapon
a man with no DF
a man with no super body
a man with no freak powers

can rival him?
It's Shanks ambition aka conqueror's Haki.. he will strike down anyone.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

What about Shiki?

He was portrayed to casually make islands levitate during his prime.

It was that power of his that mostly turned him into such a worldwide threat, and not much else.

I'll admit Kaido is at least as good as him if he will also play with Onigashima, but he has only moved it for a small fraction of time IIRC.
Dude, KAIDO IS A ZOAN. He's doing this with a ZOAN, the shiki fruit specializes in levitating. :nicagesmile:

How can a character exist for more than two decades and receive zero God damn development?!
Well, to be fair he used to learn to fly, do Blue Walk, and producing flame by his own, unlike his siblings who can fly and produce fire from their daddy's suit. Now he also depends on his daddy's suit.

He used to save damsels. Now his selective CoO skips Nami's constant crying and begging for help, and instead went for hoe and got captured again.

His character progressed, only not forward.

J

Jo_Ndule

With Kaido beeing in Dragon form again and working on a new move, it seems like the Scabbards get stomped very hard, so much for them to take on Kaido, bunch of Yonkou commanders+Veterans aren´t enough for Base Kaido, that is just crazy but show again why also Smoothie and Katakuri fear Big mom in whole cake island where Katakuri state that no one could stop Big mom in her enraged mode.

Kaido and Big mom are two powerhouse but I think if the raid really gonna work, either Big mom or Kaido betray each other since if Oda plan to end the raid with the W for Luffy troup, I can´t see Big mom also falling down with Kaido. I still have my hopes for the Navy to show up to encounter the two Rock giants, but I think it don´t gonna happend now.

Also I think Kaido will show a ancient weapon in the first time of One piece, we gonna see one in action this time!!!

Zoro finally proved to have CoC, hope this end the debat of Zoro never surpassing Rayleigh.
He doesn't have CoC lol

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Dude, KAIDO IS A ZOAN. He's doing this with a ZOAN, the shiki fruit specializes in levitating. :nicagesmile:
I am fully aware of that my man, but the aftermath is what counts not whether or not one power is natural.

BB is still BB because of his devilfruits. If Blackbeard with Gura > Old Garp that's the only argument that matters or else we would affirm Garp is stronger for the mere reason he is DFless :)

Status
Not open for further replies.