Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about something, why does Zoro care that much about the scabbards? Up to the point of being enraged by their defeat.

I can understand Kinemon but why the others?

He likes all Samurai?
Zoro feels humiliated to see how the Scabbards are at the top fighting Kaido at the cost of their lives, while he wastes his time with small fries.

What's more hype as far as Wano is concerned than Kaido moving Onigashima?

Obviously if chapter 1000 is some off Wano stuff then it's even better, but if we stick to it I don't think you can top that.
Simply because the island getting lifted is MORE hype than the island landing on the mountain... meaning the initiating of the act is more hype and worthy for ch 1000 than the end of it I feel... that's why I want 1000 to have different plot

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Kaido lifting an island is the best noj conbat feat ever besude wb shaking the tectoniquss
This dude is really the WSC

He first defeated Retainers mid diff
Now he's about to lift an island
Then he'll wreck SNd
What about Shiki?

He was portrayed to casually make islands levitate during his prime.

It was that power of his that mostly turned him into such a worldwide threat, and not much else.

I'll admit Kaido is at least as good as him if he will also play with Onigashima, but he has only moved it for a small fraction of time IIRC.

I wish .... :)

cause the Kaido's hype is not even near stop ...

his full power ...
his backstory ...
both of them should be MUCH higher hype than this

and Teach will 199% surpass Kaido's hype by far ...

and the odds for admiral coming is not high tbh ...

but again ... I respect a man who is willing to fight ... :kata:
but jokes aside I really do find the fight pointless ....
accept Kaido > Akainu ... and we call it an extreme diff ... :ace:
And neither to the Admirals have reached their limit of hype, in fact, it didn't even started yet.

- The Teach that will surpass Kaido will not longer be a Yonkou anymore. He will discard that title just like he did the Shichibukai one back in MF.

Teach wants to become PK. His ceiling is meant for something else.

I don't bro. I always had Akainu/Dragon/Kaido as my Top 3. If it turns out that Kaido is confirmed stronger than Akainu, it won't be a worldshaking event because he's confirmed as the strongest, meaning we can expect that Shanks nor Big mom will surpass his feats in the future.

- Akainu confirmed strongest Admiral
- Kaido confirmed strongest Yonkou

It's totally fair imo to compare them.

That being said, the Magma god wins

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And neither to the Admirals have reached their limit of hype, in fact, it didn't even started yet.

- The Teach that will surpass Kaido will not longer be a Yonkou anymore. He will discard that title just like he did the Shichibukai one back in MF.

Teach wants to become PK. His ceiling is meant for something else.

I don't bro. I always had Akainu/Dragon/Kaido as my Top 3. If it turns out that Kaido is confirmed stronger than Akainu, it won't be a worldshaking event because he's confirmed as the strongest, meaning we can expect that Shanks nor Big mom will surpass his feats in the future.

- Akainu confirmed strongest Admiral
- Kaido confirmed strongest Yonkou

It's totally fair imo to compare them.

That being said, the Magma god wins
Bb > kaido

K

Kaido D. Stronger

The truth is that every admirer fan knows that fujitora would lose 1v9, doing basic math, FUJITORA and GB, two admirals fighting together, there were only 4 opponents, dividing 4 by 2 = 2, FUJI + GB did 1v2 each, and Fujitora was fucked up in a mere 1v2, considering that he can do 1v9, when he was fucked in a mere 1v2 is the height of madness. Kaido using his bat up and down without named strokes won all 9. LOL
Neko and INU (sulong) is enough for FUJI, Kizaru, GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.