Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO "But but King but but Judge's son will face King"

Reality: only Black Maria, and Judge's little son is captured again by the enemy.

Meanwhile good week for Zoro boys @nik87 @Fenaker and you guys newest brother @critical mindset
- defeating another Worst Gen, made it Zoro the WorstGen slayer (Hawkins, Killer, and now Apoo)
- stopped Queen while talking with Marco
:christnally::christnally::christnally::christnally::christnally::christnally:

Zoro and Kaido hype:steef:
Zoro defeats Apoo easily? For real? He has defeated two SNs quite easily now....Now enraged Zoro is clashing with Queen??

Hope the fight continues without distraction, and Queen gives Zoro fight of his life... Don't want Zoro to struggle initially and finally blitz and win... Really want him to slowly chip away a tough opponent and win by extreme difficulty.

Sanji getting caught by Black Maria is interesting as well kind of disappointing lol

Glad Luffy is progressing to the top. Now that Kaido is shifting Onigashima to Wano mainland...my prediction regarding alliance's defeat here is reducing...But Wano overall is becoming more interesting now!

Lol what would Akainu be without his DF? Really strong for sure but without that he ain't doing shit, while Kaido is a monster even without his DF
Ehm, Akainu took enraged Gura blows from WB and continued to fight 10 minutes later as if nothing happened. On top of that he has Ryuo.

To say Akainu is nothing without his ability is trolling. He would still be a fighter who destroys High tiers in a 1v1.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Kaido fans are turning into Shanks fans who use CoC as an argument as to why Shanks would win a 1V1 even though CoC is fking useless 1V1
Moreover there's no CoC canonically implied yet in this arc. For all we know it could have very well been Zoro to trigger something like that.

My personal opinion is no one did, it's difficult to conceive a CoC feat would be triggered so casually or else Zoro would have already shown it long ago.

"Supernova" "Worst Generation" hype was already questionable through the post time skip, but people were confident that Wano is the arc where the Supernova will shine above everyone else.

Not even the most vocal person against the Supernova could have guessed how Oda would end up treating these guys like glorified fodder, the Dressrosa Gladiators equivalent for the Wano arc :josad:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Once again, Fuji lifted the rubbles of a destroyed city and although this feat itself is amazing, Kaido lifting an entire island is simply better.

I neither trash on Kaido nor Fujitora (I still think Yonko~Admirals) but let's not lowball Kaido's feat.
There's not really the point...its how people are calling Kaido's feat OP and that Luffy beating him would be a plot hole because of it when Fujitora did something similar with country sized range. There's also Blackbeard with the quake power.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
poo losing while not being able to fight properly coz of Queen's order
Zoro winning after having help
You know, when Kaido defeated the scabbards, I admitted that I was wrong and called Kaido the strongest OP character while donning a Kaido avatar, @Kaido D. Stronger as my witness lol.

When Zoro defeated Apoo, you claimed Zoro had help against him and Apoo couldn’t fight properly. So when you say this:

I don’t think this makes you look as righteous as you think it does lol.

Hawkins still has way stronger cards in his arsenal. That was just one ability from him and he managed to make Zoro bleed and struggle. Zoro even commented on its strength.
Zoro also commented on Killer's strength before one shotting him too

Luffy also called Hyouzo strong that one time

Sanji recently called the punch punch Gorilla smile user strong

So...

Hawkins believed his strawman was a good match for Luffy and Zoro. Meaning it's literally one of his best cards. If that was a trash tier card, he could've just drawn another card from his deck

Status
Not open for further replies.