Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, if Oda wants to make the War in the Wano Arc bigger than the Marinford Arc then Oda needs to add the war participants.

Seeing the current situation there are two Yonko facing SHP and their friends, it looks like Oda will present a legend in Wano's story.

I saw that it seemed like Sanji was caught in Black Maria's trap so he naturally had to face it.

Then there's Zinbei who might face Queen. Kid & Killer might face King.

Then Luffy will need Zoro and Law to face Kaido.

And also a legend who helps them later.

IMO.

In my opinion, if Oda wants to make the War in the Wano Arc bigger than the Marinford Arc then Oda needs to add the war participants.

Seeing the current situation there are two Yonko facing SHP and their friends, it looks like Oda will present a legend in Wano's story.

I saw that it seemed like Sanji was caught in Black Maria's trap so he naturally had to face it.

IMO.
We need the Navy man

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i dont think thisl will be another kalifa situaton. the strawhats are so far apart for someone like nami to come in and beat black maria. something else is gonna happen otherwise the spoilers wouldave said sanji is foaming out the mouth and nosebleeding
It won't be probably although It's fucking annoying to hear and later see that he got captured.

I'm a Zoro boi but even I don't fucking like the way it goes.

I would prefer if he kept running alongside Luffy.

At this point, it looks like.

Marco vs King

Zoro vs Queen.

Jinbe vs Jack.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

IMO.
We need Shanks or this war will be boring.

Zoro and Kaido hype:steef:
Zoro defeats Apoo easily? For real? He has defeated two SNs quite easily now....Now enraged Zoro is clashing with Queen??

Hope the fight continues without distraction, and Queen gives Zoro fight of his life... Don't want Zoro to struggle initially and finally blitz and win... Really want him to slowly chip away a tough opponent and win by extreme difficulty.

Sanji getting caught by Black Maria is interesting as well kind of disappointing lol

Glad Luffy is progressing to the top. Now that Kaido is shifting Onigashima to Wano mainland...my prediction regarding alliance's defeat here is reducing...But Wano overall is becoming more interesting now!
Just to keep it realistic, I'm not sure if it was a direct Queen clash or just Zoro blocking an long ranged attack. Marco shows up asking if he needs assistance right after so I assume Queen isn't directly in front of him.

Still think those main YC matchups won't happen for a while (~10-15 chapters in Act 4)

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
How does Kaido lifting an island is confirmation of his superiority over Fuji when Fuji could easily do the same or better with his ability, lol?

Kaido is above Fuji for different reasons. This Chapter adds great versatility to Kaido, but creating clouds won't matter in a 1v1.
It seems more like a power flex similar to Whitebeard tilting the seas. Very destructive and excellent for war scenarios(fodder control) but counter productive for 1v1s.

Status
Not open for further replies.