Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro blocking Queens attack was a long ranged move it looks like. Just saying to wait because we've had random clashes in arcs before that lead to nothing.

Queen still is interested in Sanji. That has to pay off in the narrative. Kaido moving Onigashima like a boss allows for more Zoro flashback connections to work later on if its tied to Shimotsuki. Maybe even King
Zoro seems pretty focused on the roof at this point.

Zoro: "Luffy this is the new world, you have to take things seriously, that is why I'm going to hold back in Yonko territory until something motivates me to finally one shot my opponent"

Oda ruined every single SH post-ts
He was serious against Apoo and only got a bit more motivated with rage after seeing the arm. But that doesnt mean he wasnt serious before.

For the people who thought that the raid will fail as the main battle has to happen in the capital, congratulations, Oda is more of a genius than you guys thought.

:leohah:
Give them some credit. Nobody knew Kaido had a broken cloud power that could lift islands, at least people were half right. The raid failing was silly, but a tragedy happening still is in the books.

Watch, 998 or 999 ends Act 3. Have a feeling

J

Jo_Ndule

True, but this chapter confirms that Zoro's AP/Lethality >>> Kid

- Kid's named attack = no lasting damage
- Zoro's named attack = defeats Apoo
Yeah lol
Enraged Zoro using Haki and named attack on Apoo who couldn't fight properly coz he gotta protect the antidote
And had Drake

Lethality =/= AP .this is why you guys think Retainers have better AP than g3/g4

Zoro AP> kidd indeed...okay
Don't change your mind when Kidd gets serious like zoro just did

:milaugh:the funny part is that Zoro needs to be very serious to beat Apoo
But yeah he's above Kidd lol

Status
Not open for further replies.