Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the mounting of Onigashima is definitely the Buster Call/Noah/Shinokuni/Bird Cage/Wedding Cake scenario of this arc.

If you all couldn’t tell, Onigashima landing on top of the Flower Capital would effectively kill everyone there. Also, Kaido would in effect take over Wano.

Then again... It’s possible that he will put Onigashima where Mt. Fuji is, since that geographical location still hasn’t come into play.

I don't know how the fact that Zoro actually took this long to defeat Apoo despite ganging up on him alongside Drake, the samurai and Beast pirates and outright stating that he doesn't want to waste any time fighting him gets interpreted in a way that elevates Zoro.

I for one would have never expected Apoo to last this long in that scenario before this all happened, so if anything, this is a hella disappointing performance from Zoro...
It's hella disappointing that Zoro got serious and one shot apoo?

That’s assuming Oda won’t take any more break. And won’t the Jump break last two weeks ?

Also, I’ve heard rumors about a possible double chapter release but I guess it’s extremely unlikely.
Well read the schedule I put. This should be Oda's last break for the year. Jump doesnt let Oda take a break near their own scheduled breaks (2 breaks in a row unless he's sick), so we should have 2 chapters together beginning/middle of December.

And nah, every year its the same. Its a Jump break around Christmas, then an issue is released around New Years, then another Jump break after.

It *should* go like this:

997: Spoilers Nov 24th (today)
Oda break: No Spoilers Dec 1st
998: Spoilers Dec 8th
999: Spoilers Dec 15th
Jump Break: No Spoilers Dec 22nd
1000: Spoilers Dec 29th
Jump Break: No Spoilers Jan 5th
1001: Spoilers Jan 12th
1002: Spoilers Jan 19th
1003 or Oda Break: Week of Jan 26th (a Tuesday)

So the mounting of Onigashima is definitely the Buster Call/Noah/Shinokuni/Bird Cage/Wedding Cake scenario of this arc.

If you all couldn’t tell, Onigashima landing on top of the Flower Capital would effectively kill everyone there. Also, Kaido would in effect take over Wano.

Then again... It’s possible that he will put Onigashima where Mt. Fuji is, since that geographical location still hasn’t come into play.
Shouldn't Onigashima be bigger than the flower capital though? I mean there's an entire mountain range surrounding Onigashima. That's huge as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.